Searching for some old Mythers - Makers of the Final Stand

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about any of these people who are in the credits of the plugin "The Final Stand v1"

"Scripting/Level design by Murgen

Color Map/Level design by Qui-Gon Gandalf

Testing/Input by Gangrene, Bifbologna., and the rest of the Regular Order of Fries

Project Leader- Clan Keith"

If anyone know how I could contact them, I would be very appreciative! Thanks!
Samsara

Post by Samsara »

I have contacts with Qui. In fact I'm going to see him in person in a month or so. He may or may not be able to contact Murgen. If you want I can send him an email, since I don't know if he wants it handed out. I'm sure he wont care - he's a GREAT guy.
(AKA Captain Trips, Amadeus)
Samsara

Post by Samsara »

Scratch that, Email Sent =-).
(AKA Captain Trips, Amadeus)
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

The Final Stand? I don't think I have ever played that one. What is it?

A-Red
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Your army is being chased by the army of an evil Warlord, but you have come up against the mountains and can retreat no further, therefore you must make your "Final Stand" against the Warlord's army.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

I'm guessing it must be pretty good, since you're trying to get ahold of the authors. Where did you find it?

A-Red
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

It was something I downloaded one day, sorta at random, from Myth Forums. I was very happy to find that I had discovered a very fun plug.
Qui-Gon Gandalf

Post by Qui-Gon Gandalf »

WUT DUZ U WANT WIT ME MB? IZ U R HATZ MI MAPZ?:angry:

I don't even remember that map. Except my initials in beachballs in one of the lakes or rivers.
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

I like your map very much. :surprised:

The reason I wanted to contact you was to ask for permission to use the map and the plugin since I would very much like to do a kind of updated version of it.

I would also like to try to contact everyone involved in order to ask their permission as well.

Thank you!
Qui-Gon Gandalf

Post by Qui-Gon Gandalf »

Be my guest. I have no idea how to contact Murgen as I have not talked to any RoOF members in years. But I'm sure if he were here with us today he would wish you well. So do whatever you want with it. Except no GFG. Or WW2. Or GFG vs. WW2. And I demand a dwarf that fires exploding chickens and turns into beachballs when he's killed OR a GIANT dwarf and MIDGET trow. *nods*

Yeah do whatever you like with it :D