Tahoe and topaz - topaz tahoe

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Sam The Butcher

Post by Sam The Butcher »

I have been told in some of my map questions to use Tahoe and Topaz to get some of the things I want. I have Topaz but I cant figure out how to work it. Tahoe I cant find, and prob wouldnt be able to use it either without some help. I usually can figure something out if there is a read me but I cant find 1 for Topaz. Can some1 pls help me with this? I am using a PC. Thanks

Edited By Sam The Butcher on 1100726917
Industry

Post by Industry »

A version of Tahoe and its readme can be found here:
http://hl.udogs.net/files....32
Topaz is a tag extractor. Use it to extract the original Bungie tags from the files found in the "tags" directory off your Myth II root directory (or the CD-ROM if you didn't do a full install). Or you can use it to extract tags from any plugin. For instance, try this: File->Open, use the file browser to get to your Myth II directory, open the tags folder, open the large install file. Topaz should now have a Fear like list of all the collection tags. Not the collection reference tags but the actual collection tags. Extract one. Select it and hit Ctrl-E. Save the file. Now with the Tahoe that you just downloaded open the file you just saved. You should see all the bitmaps in that collection.
Djibouti

Post by Djibouti »

I can't find Topaz anywhere anymore. Does anyone know where I could get it? Or could someone email it to me?
Industry

Post by Industry »