seeking permissions/contact for Vista & Malkavian

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
aqaraza

Post by aqaraza »

howdy.. as some of you know, i've been dilligently converting MII maps to MIII, and while i am not yet at the point, i am interested in eventually trying my hand at converting an old Vista map or so [notably Tallow Abbey] and a Malkavian map or two [Taemerlin and Krakatoa]... i am wanting to get in touch if possible, ie if anyone knows where to route me; and if not, i am wanting any advice or encouraging words towards these ends. can i give credit in the readme & mesh title and feel i have done my due? i figure that if i at least try to make contact, perhaps this is possible.

especially with Tallow, i know fisj might not be *too* far away, so i really wanted to ask about it. i don't know where Malkavian got to. none of them would remotely recognize me, but i can at least provide playable samples of the reincarnations i've done so far; Leagues from Nowhere, Boil and Bubble, and a Badlands map, Thaw Before the Storm. this wld at least show my sensitivity to texturing the maps properly, even if i myself am unable to create custom units needed to fill in some of the gameplay gaps...

thanks for any advice / leads,

- aqaraza
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

malkavain is around every now and again. He took place in the last two Myth World Cups, try www.mwc04.com and the team DCMBNATH or whatever it is called. Maybe try emailing the main contacts and asking them how to get a hold of him.
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

Leadfeather has posted fairly recently on PlayMyth.net

He might know how to get in touch with fisj.
Mauglir
aqaraza

Post by aqaraza »

excellent; i will take a look around... and as ever, please do send any more leads my way. searching for veteran myth mapmakers themselves could become a full time 'x-files' sort of hobby... :)

- aqaraza