Last known contact for Vista?

Talk about anything here.
t o x y n

Last known contact for Vista?

Post by t o x y n »

I'm looking to get in touch with one of them, because I seek permission to borrow some things from the Jinn multiplayer stuff for a future project of mine.

So if anyone has a working e-mail for one of them, I'd appreciate it if that info could be shared. *waves $10 bill*

thanks
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Didn't Ares from Creation help them with some stuff? Maybe I'm wrong. I have his e-mail though ;O
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

I'm not sure he had. However, I've been looking for Ares' contact info so I could contact him for The Tain, can you PM me his email?
Baak

Post by Baak »

t o x y n: I've gone through my list of contacts and don't see anything for Vista. I tried to contact them back in 2001 or something, but do not see any of it left in my vast tome of email archives. If I do find something, I'll pass it on. It'll be old though!

Rather than starting a new similar thread, and to keep similarly-focused folks looking at this one:

Does anyone have current contact information for:

Cydonian
Rohan (MoR)
Thoran (creator of Sleepy Hollow)

I've tried the Cydonian email mentioned in this thread, but have yet to receive a reply. I plan to ask Clem once the PlayMyth site is back up as well.

Thanks!
ducky

Post by ducky »

Baak

Post by Baak »

ducky wrote:here's a lead.

http://www.nooz.com/story/M1yTBGZMX8y3jbHJ

good luck
Thanks, ducky!

Man, that site is annoying! One of those that make you scratch and claw just to find the right button to press to actually do something (like reply). :)
El Bastard

Post by El Bastard »

Vista is dead.

Long live Vista!

Email in profile; hit me up as needed.

--El Bâ„¢

Not sure if that info counts as public or not, so...

El.Bastard at ten15 dot net

This many years after release, I'm pretty sure that none of us will begrudge the use of too much we created. The labors of love were so long ago.
t o x y n

Post by t o x y n »

holy hell, its El Bastard!

I'll e-mail you later on this month most likely with regards to stuff I'm interested in using from Jinn, and will most def give credit in the readme and stuffs.

thanks!
Baak

Post by Baak »

El Bastard wrote:Vista is dead.

Long live Vista!

Email in profile; hit me up as needed.

--El B™

Not sure if that info counts as public or not, so...

El.Bastard at ten15 dot net

This many years after release, I'm pretty sure that none of us will begrudge the use of too much we created. The labors of love were so long ago.
:: faints ::

Just last night I was contemplating Jinn Anywhere ... ;)

I still remember seeing the Jinn preview movie back in 1999 - was in total awe.
Renwood

Since we know the real names of a few Vista guys. Vodi, Fisj

Post by Renwood »

Since we know the real names of a few Vista guys. Vodi, Fisj.

cant we just find some contact info for them based on thier real names using one of the internets? i see in the movies people just use one of the internets to get all the infomation on people all the time.

need to get all the myth creators to UNITE!

-FREEEEEDOOOOMMM!

o yea and peaches!

Digitalpeaches@yahoo.com
Persica purnus constans dum orbis exustio. Exsequor exequor!
Frumius

Re: Since we know the real names of a few Vista guys. Vodi,

Post by Frumius »

Renwood wrote:...Fisj.
Ahh, fisj. Oh, man, did he make a map for M1 that I'd love to see again in M2 -- two maps, in fact, if I recall correctly that he also made Torpidinium. I was thinking of Wights of Passage.

The memory of the terrain in Wights of Passage still haunts and fascinates me, but it was the way it handled Assassin that I truly loved. I never saw it handled quite the same way again. When a team's assassin target unit was killed, all of the team's remaining units would go to red health! So if it happened to you, you still had a bit of a chance to survive; but if you were to do it to someone else you'd be poised to to inflict a massacre. I loved it.
A-Red

Re: Since we know the real names of a few Vista guys. Vodi,

Post by A-Red »

Renwood wrote:Since we know the real names of a few Vista guys. Vodi, Fisj.

cant we just find some contact info for them based on thier real names using one of the internets? i see in the movies people just use one of the internets to get all the infomation on people all the time.
Maybe, but you'd probably have a really hard time unless you knew both their real name and city of residence (or some other specific info). I tracked down Rohan that way, but when I knew only his name I was having no luck with the search.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Creation
Badlands
Vista Cartel
Clan Plaid
Voracious Rabbits VR

Time makes fools of us all. The clock continues on........fond memories of days past.......