The seventh God?

Talk about anything here.
tibba

The seventh God?

Post by tibba »

i currently am enjoying playing the seventh god, unfortunately my mate cannot get it working on his mac.. My pc version has no worries so does anyone know if it does work on mac?

if it does and he is being a rookie * highly likely * can anyone suggest a good unzipper for mac, or if there is a mac version or anything like that for it..

thanks
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Re: The seventh God?

Post by Pyro »

All plugins that work for Windows, work for Mac and vice-versa. For Mac, your friend might want to use the Unarchiver. Make sure you got this version of The Seventh God and not an older one. There are 2 download links, you only need one, the other is just the same but compressed in a different format.
lpetrich

Post by lpetrich »

All of TSG works in 1.8.0 except for:

The body switching in "The Four-Body Problem".

Healing someone petrified by the stone-breathing dragon -- the Elven Mage circles his patient.

BTW, the two RPG levels, "Culture Shock" and "Strange Days", both work in 1.8.0. I've half-thought of posting a walkthrough for them, but it would need spoiler tags.

However, "The Seventh Godblighter" is a different story. The 3rd, 4th, and 6th levels, Shadowveil, Jorharrol, and Cincia, don't work. Loading them quits along the way. But the 1st, 2nd, and 5th levels make me curious :)
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Sounds like a job for, Supermythmodderwhodoesn'tactuallymakehisownmaterial Man!

(me if it wasn't clear)
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Pyro wrote:All plugins that work for Windows, work for Mac and vice-versa. For Mac, your friend might want to use the Unarchiver. ..
Unarchiver is good, my personal fave mac compression/decompression app is the-also-free Keka. I've been using it for years and I've never encountered an encryption format it couldn't de/compress. You don't need to run it, if you set it decompress automatically whenever you download a file that needs decompressing it'll pops up and asks where you want to save the decompressed file (if you set it to prompt you otherwise it decompresses and saves automatically).
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Pyro wrote:All plugins that work for Windows, work for Mac and vice-versa. For Mac, your friend might want to use the Unarchiver. ..
Unarchiver is good, my personal fave mac compression/decompression app is the-also-free Keka. I've been using it for years and I've never encountered an encryption format it couldn't de/compress. You don't need to run it, if you set it decompress automatically whenever you download a file that needs decompressing it'll pops up and asks where you want to save the decompressed file (if you set it to prompt you otherwise it decompresses and saves automatically).

http://www.kekaosx.com/en/
Omicron

Post by Omicron »

vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote:

Omicron

Post by Omicron »

Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
Omicron wrote:
vinylrake wrote: