Pc Chaos 2010

Talk about anything here.
juliocpaes

Pc Chaos 2010

Post by juliocpaes »

Hi,

I'm trying <<PC CHAOS 2010>> I'm liking very this tool, there is enough news.
congratulations to author.
I'm using to extract CHAOS PC units etc plugin "War Heroes", it has new units: The Tree, The Tower. worth checking.
GodzFire

Re: Pc Chaos 2010

Post by GodzFire »

Julio, eu estou tentando Google Tradutor Inglês para Português de lhe dizer isto. Você está Inglês é difícil de entender. O tradutor que você usa? Por favor, responda em Inglês.

I said to him, "Julio, I am trying Google's English to Portuguese translator to tell you this. You're English is difficult to understand. What translator do you use? Please respond in English."
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

c'mon godz, it's not that hard.

he's using some PC application to extract units from something (another game? a myth plugin?) and it's pretty cool.

how hard was that?
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:Julio, eu estou tentando Google Tradutor Inglês para Português de lhe dizer isto. Você está Inglês é difícil de entender. O tradutor que você usa? Por favor, responda em Inglês.

I said to him, "Julio, I am trying Google's English to Portuguese translator to tell you this. You're English is difficult to understand. What translator do you use? Please respond in English."
I use google translator, I can not speak English correct. :oops:
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

vinylrake wrote:c'mon godz, it's not that hard.

he's using some PC application to extract units from something (another game? a myth plugin?) and it's pretty cool.

how hard was that?
Vinylrake, Thank you for understanding. :)
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

Is that exists a online language translation best that Google?
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

how hard was that?
VR, I'm not ragging on Julio. I understand his situation and was just trying to see what translator he uses, since I know some are better than others and I might have been able to suggest another one.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

GodzFire wrote:

how hard was that?
VR, I'm not ragging on Julio. I understand his situation and was just trying to see what translator he uses, since I know some are better than others and I might have been able to suggest another one.
Godz.

Ok, no problem. :D

if you have a suggestion for a translator, I do an experiment.
at moment, know only to Google's Portuguese translator Inglês.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GodzFire wrote:VR, I'm not ragging on Julio. I understand his situation and was just trying to see what translator he uses, since I know some are better than others and I might have been able to suggest another one.
oh i know, and i was half joking. i thought it was pretty straightforward so was going to, but when i tried translating what he said i realized i really had NO idea what he was talking about. ;)