Myth TFL plugins help

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Malice

Myth TFL plugins help

Post by Malice »

I have recently downloaded some plugins for Myth TFL 1.5 on Mac OS X. How do I install them and how do I access them in myth?

Post by Avatara »

Go to your Myth folder and create a new folder called "Plugins" inside the "Tags" folder (or inside the Local folder, I think both will work, not sure).

Then you put the .gor files inside the "PLugins" folder. To play the plugins, create a new multiplayer game (connecting to a metaserver like marius.net or via TCP/IP) and there should be a list in the options screen.

Some plugins have coop levels and to access all of them you should hold space bar and click on the checkbox "Single Player levels" above the map list.

Tell me if it works.
Eddaweaver

Post by Eddaweaver »

This is a good one:
http://hl.udogs.net/files/Gaming/%20Myt ... auriac.zip

It's a solo campaign plugin for TFL.

Post by Avatara »

Eddaweaver wrote:This is a good one:
http://hl.udogs.net/files/Gaming/%20Myt ... auriac.zip

It's a solo campaign plugin for TFL.
This is the best one in my opinion. Tons of single levels and multiplayer maps... I really like the 2 last levels.
Malice

Post by Malice »

Avatara wrote:Go to your Myth folder and create a new folder called "Plugins" inside the "Tags" folder (or inside the Local folder, I think both will work, not sure).

Then you put the .gor files inside the "PLugins" folder. To play the plugins, create a new multiplayer game (connecting to a metaserver like marius.net or via TCP/IP) and there should be a list in the options screen.

Some plugins have coop levels and to access all of them you should hold space bar and click on the checkbox "Single Player levels" above the map list.

Tell me if it works.
I tried a simmilar thing before, it didn't work because I called the folder "plugin" instead of "Plugins". Creating a Plugins folder inside Tags worked fine, Thanks for the advice!