Welcome! - Welcome to our new Forums!

Talk about anything here.
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Welcome to our new forums everyone.

I realize that not all of you will be happy with th emove from Webbbs to ikonboards format, but I think the majority of you will be.

The old forums are still available for reference, and can be found here.

But don't expect to post there and get a response, these forums will be our primary method of web based communication from here on out.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
fear

Post by fear »

Nice new look guys. Glad to see these type forums on here.. The other set is hard to read and see someone's posts when they replay to an old topic.

:blues: :angry:

heh.. just did find a bug in forums.. clicking the "View iB Code" does nothing on the post reply..
"Be Yourself, Screw Reputation"
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Eh, I'll see what I can do about that bugger, maybe later on in the day since I need SOME sleep. :)

Maybe I'll add in new smilies too, that white border pisses me off. :P

Edited By StoneCold on 1079770631
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

The website redesign looks great! The new navigation menu is much easier to surf around the website. Also, the Ikonboard Forum is a nice improvement over the old one, which was quite cluttered. A bug I found was when I was hovering my mouse over the menu, the title links dissapeared when my mouse was hovering it, but reappeared when I moved my mouse. It is probably a web browser problem since it works fine in IE. Anyways, keep up the good work ProjectMagma.

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard
Sioflake

Post by Sioflake »

Nice job!
When in doubt mumble, when in trouble delegate.
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Fixed some problems and made some visual changes, but nothing noticable.

I'll be working on the forum through-out the week so any downtime for the forums would be normal.
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Added a field for guests to put in their names in Quick Reply. Sometimes, depending on the browser, guests could not post without entering a name making Quick Reply for guests useless.

However, if this gets abused, I can strip the guest reply from guests just as easily. :)

Edited By StoneCold on 1079824852
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Good stuff!
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Erm, the "View Emoticons" and "View iB code" links now work. Also fixed the problem with black font color being posted instead of the default tan.

Old posts with black font will still have black font color, but it wont be around anymore.

Edited By StoneCold on 1079845509
GodzFire

Re:

Post by GodzFire »

Doobie wrote: The old forums are still available for reference, and can be found here.
I don't suppose that this old board is still around somewhere?
vinylrake

Re: Welcome! - Welcome to our new Forums!

Post by vinylrake »

you mean someplace like http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http:/ ... _config.pl ?

(i didn't check every archive (obviously) but i randomly selected the first archive from 2001 and was able to view the posts I clicked on)
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

Well the original board and then the early PM site history? Is that backed up? Like circa:

http://web.archive.org/web/200305010618 ... magma.net/ or http://web.archive.org/web/200403272331 ... magma.net/
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

I've found several instances of backups of 'this old board' you asked for at the link I initially provided that appear to work, so since those don't appear to meet your criteria could you just say explicitly what it is you are looking for?