CwR-anoying bug-Help - bug spray needed

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Point

Post by Point »

have this frustrating bug that I havnt been able to figure out ... this pixelated mess crossing the screens are the wagons ... this only happens in the monolific collection when the sequences are in seperate tag they work fine ... any ideas what is up...

hotline.udogs.net/files/Uploads/ User Uploads/Point's uploads/CiV-CivilWar/CwR-BigBug1.jpg[/IMG]

Edited By Point on 1134849284
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Point

Post by Point »

if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Em...that's an odd one. The simplest explaination would be that the images you've placed into the collection do not have the same colour table as the images already there.

Other than that, that's more a bug I'd expect to see with a model than a unit =S
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Point

Post by Point »

it should be exactly the same color table i think if it wasnt on import it would of made it as such... im not sure whats up with it.. but it crashes the pc and looks like that on the mac. that combined with some units disapearing on mesh... like some tags did pre 1.4 makes finishing this project a frustrating endeavor..
lank

Post by lank »

i've seen similar before... corrupt graphics in a collection somehow, i think. sometimes solved by viewing in software mode. could perhaps be because the bitmaps are too large? what are their dimensions?
*toot*
BUGS BUGS BuGS

Post by BUGS BUGS BuGS »

all the bit maps are smaller than 256.. and the same bitmaps work in the uncombined tag.... they are in my udogs uploads folder...
Point

Post by Point »

I would hate to redo the whole tag but so far still no fix seems to work....

Error: Data Corrupted in C:\hymie\dev\myth2 F&L\Myth 2\definitions.c, line #591: tried to read non-existant (i.e., NONE) collection reference definition

Error: Data Corrupted in C:\hymie\dev\myth2 F&L\Myth 2\definitions.c, line #582: unit definition postprocess failed on '+18-MSU-SuportMech_unit'.

Error: Data Corrupted in C:\hymie\dev\myth2 F&L\Myth 2\definitions.c, line #591: tried to read non-existant (i.e., NONE) collection reference definition

Error: Data Corrupted in C:\hymie\dev\myth2 F&L\Myth 2\definitions.c, line #582: unit definition postprocess failed on '+26-SUP-Supply_unit'.