Thank you

Talk about anything here.
mattosx

Thank you

Post by mattosx »

I want to say thank you to the coders, artists, and other people who has kept Myth II alive. What a joy it is to play it on my modern MacBook. What a timeless game.

I was a bit worried that my Myth II CD wouldn't work — my prior CD drive was failing and SCORED the CD! I suppose I could hunt down a CD on eBay.

BUT why doesn't the current owner of the property simply sell it as a downloadable for $10 or something? Boggles my mind.
juliocpaes

Re: Thank you

Post by juliocpaes »

Mattosx,

Welcome Myth and forum The Tain.

Julio
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Thanks Matt, always nice to know the work is appreciated :D

By the way, If you like our updates, stay tuned over the next few months. The next one is coming - soon (tm).
paladin MAIK

Post by paladin MAIK »

Melekor wrote:Thanks Matt, always nice to know the work is appreciated :D

By the way, If you like our updates, stay tuned over the next few months. The next one is coming - soon (tm).
Sorry but what is tm ? :?:
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

It stands for the trademark symbol. Used as a joke after the word "soon" because of how often some people use it to mean soon but is not that soon. In this case, it is soon. :P
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

paladin MAIK wrote:
Sorry but what is tm ? :?:
(tm)|â„¢ = Trade Marked.

Ususally Soonâ„¢ is used when things are hoped to be done and released 'soon', but there are no guarantees. ;op
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
GimlisGrenade

Post by GimlisGrenade »

mattosx wrote:I want to say thank you to the coders, artists, and other people who has kept Myth II alive. What a joy it is to play it on my modern MacBook. What a timeless game.

I was a bit worried that my Myth II CD wouldn't work — my prior CD drive was failing and SCORED the CD! I suppose I could hunt down a CD on eBay.

BUT why doesn't the current owner of the property simply sell it as a downloadable for $10 or something? Boggles my mind.

Ditto, Matt. Thank you to everyone who has contributed to keeping Myth and my childhood memories alive ! :)