Halo units ?

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

Sonixboom wrote:hey man anychance you can upload that to the tain so we can play it????

-Saint †
It's not done, but I plan to beta test it soon.
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

kool beans. i seem to remember someone i cant remember who. They were making a blood gulch map but it had masterchief. tanks, warthogs, ghosts, banshees (maybe) and wraith tanks. Was that you jon or am i remembering something else??? :)

-Saint †
Anyone interested in joining my clan drop me a line.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

Sonixboom wrote:kool beans. i seem to remember someone i cant remember who. They were making a blood gulch map but it had masterchief. tanks, warthogs, ghosts, banshees (maybe) and wraith tanks. Was that you jon or am i remembering something else??? :)

-Saint †
Well, at one point someone was going to help me with a MC model, though I never promised it. Mine has a tank, and I was toying with a warthog, but never really went through with it. Never tried any banshees of ghosts.
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

hm... ok

-Saint †
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I have a feeling Gizmo had all the models ported at some point in time, but lost it all to a hard drive crash or some such. My memory is foggy on this though.
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

Graydon wrote:I have a feeling Gizmo had all the models ported at some point in time, but lost it all to a hard drive crash or some such. My memory is foggy on this though.
Oh yes, that's true.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

fortunately he gave a bunch to me!

I got the masterchief, 3-4 weapons and the covenant and its sword
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

Zeph wrote:fortunately he gave a bunch to me!

I got the masterchief, 3-4 weapons and the covenant and its sword
Did you ever end up doing anything with them?
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

some animations but I had problems with the guns, they animated like jell-o. Hehe. I gave them to Souly, he might be your best chance, this guy can make a unit in a few hours!
Sonixboom

Post by Sonixboom »

kool beans. a really nice halo conversion is what myth needs. it might even bring back some old mythers that we lost when halo CE came out.

-Saint †
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

Ha! I remember Cid started a Blood Gulch mesh. Never finished it, of course. He never finishes anything.
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
Jon God

Post by Jon God »

William Wallet wrote:Ha! I remember Cid started a Blood Gulch mesh. Never finished it, of course. He never finishes anything.
Any idea he he made any of the models for it?
GizmoHB

Post by GizmoHB »

wow my name... somehow this forum seems to be in some sort of loop because im sure ive already said this...

back in the days I got the models out of Halo 2 (for xbox) using a modded xbox (1) and some tools created by the halo modding community, they were in .max format... and yes the work was lost when I wiped out a hard drive, which has happened again recently... losing a lot of other important models... hmmm maybe its just my life looping...

anyway, if you want the models, find an old modded xbox on ebay, get halo2 download those apps and get started...

...Giz
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

GizmoHB wrote:...anyway, if you want the models, find an old modded xbox on ebay, get halo2 download those apps and get started...

...Giz
w-w-w-w-what? Do actual WORK? You mean you won't just GIVE IT TO ME?!?!?!?!

I am so dissapointed in human nature, I mean I want to believe the best about people that people are altruistic and gullible and that they will do all my work for free, and then someone like Gizmo comes along and suggests we do WORK and LEARN something??? WTH! My faith in humanity is dashed. I say dashed.
Zeph

Post by Zeph »

yea f* that vinyl :o