Lord Goda's Castle?

Talk about anything here.
princepawn-gru

Lord Goda's Castle?

Post by princepawn-gru »

Hello, where can I download Lord Goda's castle?
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

king paris

Post by king paris »

princepawn i missed gru this mwc :(
don't miss the next.
hey :D
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

hmm well, that's a tough co-op map. mb gru's using it as a secret mwc training weapon?
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

iron wrote:hmm well, that's a tough co-op map. mb gru's using it as a secret mwc training weapon?
I've found that map really difficult but Soma [name dropping] once told me there is a very easy (tho unintentionally present) way to win.
Lots of Myth stuff at http://mythgraveyard.org.
Sometimes I put hard to find stuff in my my Udogs folder.
princepawn-gru

R.I.P. GRU

Post by princepawn-gru »

king paris wrote:princepawn i missed gru this mwc :(
don't miss the next.
glad to hear we are missed :)

well, sam is completely out of touch. email to him bounces. knight i dont know what's up with him. soulblaster is still making maps you can see. and powerup has "mental" beside his name, which is probably just.
an indication of his psychological state.

GRU is forever shattered into pieces I fear. It was a fun clan and we created a lot of hoopla --- Thundercocks even showed up with a full roster against us. Of course they smoked us, but at least they had enough respect to all show up.

We never were a team order and against people of equal ability but when the teams played co-op, we were spanked properly... like in the main draw of this last mwc.

Of course tim got good a team play but then wanted to defect and play with a bunch of other skilled team players.

Of course we werent even good ffa players. We were gimble and that was it... and that was fun.