Leave my ghols alone

Talk about anything here.
Nick nitro

Post by Nick nitro »

I noticed when playing this morning, if i have a group of ghols carrying (satchels,pus etc.) and i single click to throw at an enemy who is close to other enemies it multiple selects the whole group of enemies and they melee attack. needless to say this is very annoying as no-one wants their ghols involved in any kind of close combat.
;p
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

I think whenever you click on an enemy, and there are more than 2 enemy units within range, say 4 ghol lengths, then you'll automatically select the whole unit clump. I'll run some tests on this later.
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Usually to select a single enemy in a group u need to shif click
Nick nitro

Post by Nick nitro »

Its not the multiple selecting thats the problem, its the fact that when the ghols do they switch to melee unprompted
sozz if i wasnt clear before.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Got a film?
Nick nitro

Post by Nick nitro »

fraid not server started new map straight off and overwrote last saved game will definatley look out for it next time.
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

Nitro, I want to be EXACTLY sure what you're saying. So do you mean, when you select a ghol unit - with pus, satchels, or any other ghol carryable item - and then click on an enemy unit(whether it's a group of them or not), then the ghol doesn't throw the item, but attacks the enemy with his melee attack? If so, then that bug has already been picked up, and will be fixed in the next public beta. If not, then please give us some more info and/or a film. At any rate, thanks for mentioning this to us. :)
Nick nitro

Post by Nick nitro »

Has only happened to me attacking groups but i'm glad its already being looked into. thanx for the quick response.
Nick nitro

Post by Nick nitro »

Has only happened to me attacking groups but i'm glad its already being looked into. thanx for the quick response.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

its probably the double-click bug that Acheron and others reported earlier.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder