A Huge Thank You!

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
mozilla

A Huge Thank You!

Post by mozilla »

I have fond memories of the Myth series and the countless hours spent playing with friends. Myth is one of a few games I've always wished I could revisit, especially the MP game. What a welcome surprise to see that it still exists in some form. A huge thank you to the community for their contributions to code, content and for maintaining the community itself.

I've just downloaded the demo and it seems to work fine on my 2020 Macbook Pro. Hoping the full game and update along with MP will work just as easily. If anyone has any tips on the quickest way to get up and running, or link to a post, it would be much appreciated.

I see about 10 version patches but I believe I read that the Project Magma Myth II 1.8.3 update can be applied to any version? Also, is Project Magma the best route?

Again, many thanks to all involved.
Jon God

Re: A Huge Thank You!

Post by Jon God »

Sadly there is no way to buy a copy of Myth outside of the resale market (eBay), but it can be found fairly easily online if you know where to look. Any version of Myth 2 should be able to be updated with the latest update from ProjectMagma.
PSN: Jon_God
XBL: J0N GOD