The 1.8.2 Update

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
LordScaryOwl

The 1.8.2 Update

Post by LordScaryOwl »

I don't know if its just me affected or not but the 1.8.2 Update has messed up my films. In the game there is Whisper and Yell chat (of course you know this). And in films both teams are considered the enemy team. Well after my 1.8.2 Update all my films (including those from a long time ago) have been corrupted. Every film has a random team chosen to become a friendly team, and I can only see Whisper chat from that team. So for every film I can only see chat from 1 team unless the chat is Yell chat, then I can see it from all teams.

Any idea what is wrong? Is it the Update that has corrupted my films or did something go wrong with my update? Thanks!
Myrd
Site Admin

Re: The 1.8.2 Update

Post by Myrd »

LordScaryOwl wrote:I don't know if its just me affected or not but the 1.8.2 Update has messed up my films. In the game there is Whisper and Yell chat (of course you know this). And in films both teams are considered the enemy team. Well after my 1.8.2 Update all my films (including those from a long time ago) have been corrupted. Every film has a random team chosen to become a friendly team, and I can only see Whisper chat from that team. So for every film I can only see chat from 1 team unless the chat is Yell chat, then I can see it from all teams.

Any idea what is wrong? Is it the Update that has corrupted my films or did something go wrong with my update? Thanks!
It's a known issue with 1.8.2. Your films are still fine, but 1.8.2 just doesn't show whispers. It will be fixed in the next version.
LordScaryOwl

Re: The 1.8.2 Update

Post by LordScaryOwl »

Ok thanks.