Unit hd pack ?

Talk about anything here.
Burt

Unit hd pack ?

Post by Burt »

Heya, got back to myth after 20 years and i did see a youtube playthrough where people were playing with incredible looking "hd" units or so. Where could i download this texture pack and how do i install it and get it to work? I tried to scroll through forums to find the answer but i couldn't. Thank you in advance !
juliocpaes

Re: Unit hd pack ?

Post by juliocpaes »

Burt wrote:Heya, got back to myth after 20 years and i did see a youtube playthrough where people were playing with incredible looking "hd" units or so. Where could i download this texture pack and how do i install it and get it to work? I tried to scroll through forums to find the answer but i couldn't. Thank you in advance !
HD Iron tagset :

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... t%20v1.zip
how do i install it and get it to work?
download the files and copy for to the "plugins" folder.
then open the game, in new game, click on the "tagsets" button and select your option and activate the plugin. good game.

I hope you like it.
Burt

Post by Burt »

juliocpaes wrote:
Burt wrote:Heya, got back to myth after 20 years and i did see a youtube playthrough where people were playing with incredible looking "hd" units or so. Where could i download this texture pack and how do i install it and get it to work? I tried to scroll through forums to find the answer but i couldn't. Thank you in advance !
HD Iron tagset :

http://hl.udogs.net/files/Uploads/%20Us ... t%20v1.zip
how do i install it and get it to work?
download the files and copy for to the "plugins" folder.
then open the game, in new game, click on the "tagsets" button and select your option and activate the plugin. good game.

I hope you like it.
Thank you so much Julio!
Point

Post by Point »

there are detail texture packs (for the maps) and 3 different high resolution tagsets... The goal is to combine the best of the best into a new plug in the next couple weeks...

the tain has betas and the detail textures
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
Renwoodpeaches2018

Post by Renwoodpeaches2018 »

LoL
Yes yes be completely Obtuse about what he is actually talking about and asking for.
myrgard.com/hd
or
tinyurl.com/mythhd132