Split: VR and kingthrall talk of nazis n stuffz

Talk about anything here.
kingthrall

Split: VR and kingthrall talk of nazis n stuffz

Post by kingthrall »

Pyro wrote:
kingthrall wrote:Your music is not too bad, but its not my style
How do you know it isn't your style without hearing it?
kingthrall wrote:I respect your into your all high fantasy stuff- cultual/Imperialist music is so much better though
This sounds similar to one of those "Imma let you finish" memes.

I looked it up on the net to find it, its really screamo (or at least what I listen to) as well as a bit of power fantasy metal (I like blind guardian mind you).

Also VR, I resent to the point of slander being called a Nazi for having pride in nationalism. I consider myself Nationalist in the sense I think countries need to keep their cultural identity and their historical roots but not at the sake of ethnic cleansing in some *explicit* up sense.
vinylrake

Re: Laws of Evil game music

Post by vinylrake »

kingthrall wrote:Also VR, I resent to the point of slander being called a Nazi for having pride in nationalism. I consider myself Nationalist in the sense I think countries need to keep their cultural identity and their historical roots but not at the sake of ethnic cleansing in some *explicit* up sense.
Boo hoo. resent it all you want you racist turd. You agree with the Nazi ideals but don't completely agree with the way they tried to meet their goals and you want to complain that I've slandered you?

That's the problem with Nazis and other microcephalic pinhead racists - no sense of humor.

ps. No slight meant to pinheads. I don't mean to imply that all microcephalic people are racists or nazis, I am sure many are very nice people.
Omicron

Re: Laws of Evil music samples posted

Post by Omicron »

There is an interesting point there I would address in another thread.
This message delivered by Interplanetary Telegraph Service
kingthrall

nazis

Post by kingthrall »

vinylrake wrote:
kingthrall wrote:Also VR, I resent to the point of slander being called a Nazi for having pride in nationalism. I consider myself Nationalist in the sense I think countries need to keep their cultural identity and their historical roots but not at the sake of ethnic cleansing in some *explicit* up sense.
Boo hoo. resent it all you want you racist turd. You agree with the Nazi ideals but don't completely agree with the way they tried to meet their goals and you want to complain that I've slandered you?

That's the problem with Nazis and other microcephalic pinhead racists - no sense of humor.

ps. No slight meant to pinheads. I don't mean to imply that all microcephalic people are racists or nazis, I am sure many are very nice people.
Nazi's gas chambered millions of jews, political prisoners, ethnics, gays and disabled people. You are a idiot to say I am a nazi for having national pride as the above people I have mentioned are also part of national identity.
vinylrake

nazis, etc

Post by vinylrake »

kingthrall. Please learn to read.

I never said you were a Nazi. I listed 3 possible groups of people who might like the kind of music you listed more than Khels. YOU chose to hilite that one group of people. It's not my problem that you have fixated on Nazis in this conversation.

In case you are missing the point. I called you a racist. While Nazis were without a doubt nationalistic racists, not all nationalists or racists or even nationalistic racists are Nazi.
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

You guys are welcome to have a discussion on the merits of nationalism vs multiculturalism or whatever, but please keep it civilized. If the argument remains ad hominem I am going to lock the thread.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

vinylrake wrote:kingthrall. Please learn to read.

I never said you were a Nazi. I listed 3 possible groups of people who might like the kind of music you listed more than Khels. YOU chose to hilite that one group of people. It's not my problem that you have fixated on Nazis in this conversation.

In case you are missing the point. I called you a racist. While Nazis were without a doubt nationalistic racists, not all nationalists or racists or even nationalistic racists are Nazi.
you essentially called me a nazi saying I believed in "nazi ideals". Also I am not a racist so stop flinging stupid accusations when you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

I have a sense of humor by the way, but why the hell should I be laughing at being called a racist? In essence your argument tells me you have a lack of patriotism for wherever you are from, more than likely you have been burned by too many people who dislike your attitude and are angry at me for your personal life issues.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

Sorry, but your armchair psychoanalysis is way off the mark.

I am not angry at you. But maybe when you've grown up a bit and have seen some of the horrors that have been done in the name of patriotism/nationalism/insert-your-favorite-ism-here you'll understand why I don't have a lot of patience or understanding for anyone who expouses views/principles that when taken to their extreme have led humans to justify committing all manner of evil against their fellow humans.

"isms" drive wedges between people, creating artificial groups, creating an us-vs-them way of looking at the world where "if you aren't one of us you are one of them". Religion, Ethnicity, National Identity - when taken to extremes the effect is the same for almost all isms.

If it makes you feel any better, and less like I am singling you out for your personal beliefs, historically I would include many religions - even including Catholicism and fundamentalist Christianity as being just as divisive and negative in effect as nationalism or ethnic pride.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

vinylrake wrote:Sorry, but your armchair psychoanalysis is way off the mark.

I am not angry at you. But maybe when you've grown up a bit and have seen some of the horrors that have been done in the name of patriotism/nationalism/insert-your-favorite-ism-here you'll understand why I don't have a lot of patience or understanding for anyone who expouses views/principles that when taken to their extreme have led humans to justify committing all manner of evil against their fellow humans.

"isms" drive wedges between people, creating artificial groups, creating an us-vs-them way of looking at the world where "if you aren't one of us you are one of them". Religion, Ethnicity, National Identity - when taken to extremes the effect is the same for almost all isms.

If it makes you feel any better, and less like I am singling you out for your personal beliefs, historically I would include many religions - even including Catholicism and fundamentalist Christianity as being just as divisive and negative in effect as nationalism or ethnic pride.
you only need an opinion to have artificial groups, there will always be an us vs them just like there is a Me Vs you... extremities are a way of life as if you dont live life to the fullest then that is your loss.

For your information Tito was one of my greatest historical figures.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RRnCnO1Y2c Proof that extremism done properly can make life prosperous.
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

kingthrall, you are arguing against strawmen - i never said that extremism couldn't make people prosperous.
ozone

Post by ozone »

Ok... please STFU... nobody cares guys. This thread is about LoE music not whatever you two have turned it into. #lame.
do it.
punkUser
Site Admin

Post by punkUser »

ozone wrote:Ok... please STFU... nobody cares guys. This thread is about LoE music not whatever you two have turned it into. #lame.
I split their conversation off into this new thread to keep the original one on-topic.
vinylrake

Re: Split: VR and kingthrall talk of nazis n stuffz

Post by vinylrake »

Thanks Punk.
kingthrall

Post by kingthrall »

vinylrake wrote:kingthrall, you are arguing against strawmen - i never said that extremism couldn't make people prosperous.
VR this is how I read your argument and my replies using quotes

VR: Boo hoo. resent it all you want you racist turd. You agree with the Nazi ideals
DI:I consider myself Nationalist in the sense I think countries need to keep their cultural identity, ie: Nazi's commit Genocide, nationalists do not
VR: I called you a racist.
VR:extreme/ism have led humans to justify committing all manner of evil against their fellow humans.
DI: IE: Dictator Tito proof that extremism done properly can make life prosperous.
VR: you are arguing against strawmen

So practically this is the second time you have contradicted yourself by saying extremism is evil and does nothing but damage human society, and now you telling me that you agree with me? This conversation ends no where, I will let you have the last word but please do not post slanderous comments as an attempt to get a response or I will report it.

I hope all other readers are enjoying this littler banter, and I will also like to say that even though you were a great deal of help in making that plugin VR for my tournament and you have skills there, I still have the right to disagree with you.
juliocpaes

Post by juliocpaes »

punkUser wrote:
ozone wrote:Ok... please STFU... nobody cares guys. This thread is about LoE music not whatever you two have turned it into. #lame.
I split their conversation off into this new thread to keep the original one on-topic.
this split topic of punkuser, not is fun ! (though he was well intentioned) i guess more wood in on fire no need.

is enough ! this is boring conversation :shock:

Julio, :lol: