Transferring tfl monsters over to myth 2 for map making

Talk about anything here.
Stylo

Transferring tfl monsters over to myth 2 for map making

Post by Stylo »

Good morning.

I currently have myth 2 and 3 (lost 1). I've been editing maps and monsters in fear and loathing. One day I ran across project magma and the rain and saw that so much was being done still. I didn't even know if anyone played these game anymore like me. Anyways my question is can you add monsters like forest giants and avatara to soulblighter and how. On a side not has anybody created their own monster to the game and do they share them anywhere? Thanks.
GHOST®

Re: Transferring tfl monsters over to myth 2 for map making

Post by GHOST® »

Stylo wrote:Good morning.

I currently have myth 2 and 3 (lost 1). I've been editing maps and monsters in fear and loathing. One day I ran across project magma and the rain and saw that so much was being done still. I didn't even know if anyone played these game anymore like me. Anyways my question is can you add monsters like forest giants and avatara to soulblighter and how. On a side not has anybody created their own monster to the game and do they share them anywhere? Thanks.
http://tain.totalcodex.net/

Enjoy!! :o)
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Stylo

Post by Stylo »

I think I'm doing it wrong. I put one in my pluggin folder and open loathing and fear . Nothing changed. I opened soulblighter and put them active and tried loathing again but nothing.
Pyro
Bug Finder Extraordinaire

Post by Pyro »

Fear and Loathing will only load the default tag files and whatever you have in your "local" folder. Search in the Tain for a program called UnTag. Use it to disassemble a plugin into tags and place them in your local folder (with their subfolders as well). Then when you open Fear or Loathing it will see those tags.

Make sure you are updated to the latest version of Myth2 (and the tools), which you can find in the update section in the Tain. You can also find The Fallen Levels, which is a plugin that lets you play the TFL campaign in Myth2.
Stylo

Post by Stylo »

Thank you. I'll try this today!