ATTN: MELEKOR

Talk about anything here.
BIG KROK V8 SS

ATTN: MELEKOR

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Quote:
Re: Experts Champion

Unread postby Melekor » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:16 am
This thread started out good but went downhill fast and has now become completely ridiculous.

dac and Krok: This board is for civilized conversation, it is not to be used for bullying, trolling etc, and stalking someone is completely unacceptable. I am going to close this thread now and give you both a final warning to keep this kind of crap off our board. If you can't keep things civil you will be banned (again, and for a longer duration than the first time).

vr: I understand you want to defend yourself but after a point I think it just eggs them on more. It may be more productive to just PM an admin who can then issue a warning and/or ban.

Yes I believe you locked my thread that was hijacked and trolled by vinylrake yet again, AND YOU ARE ISSUING ME A WARNING OF BANISHMENT? The guy responds in my detailed thread about a plugin, tells me I'm all full of shit, and claims I've been stalking him. Please, tell me ANYWHERE in that thread where I did ANYTHING wrong other than defend my own post?

You are sympathizing with VR defending himself on an unrelated topic that HE BROUGHT UP? BUT I CAN'T DEFEND MY ORIGINAL POST THAT WAS STARTED WITH AN INTENDED TOPIC? Are you seriously being this blatantly biased against me because you 2 are butt buddies? Unlock my thread. Delete the nonsense that ensued following a "good start" as you called it, and give VR a ban for trolling, double posting, and efforts to incite a conspiracy against me stalking him. I believe those are ALL reasons I've been warned and/or banned on these forums before, so please, uphold the rules and keep these forums civil again.
William Wallet

Re: ATTN: MELEKOR

Post by William Wallet »

No one cares. :roll:
Okay I got the models but now I'm too dumb to do anything with 'em
dac

Post by dac »

its a waste of time kirk.

you were bullying VR by not giving in immediately to his demand that you prove yourself by submitting films.

here's a direct quote from the pm:

Melekor wrote:I will give you that vr escalated the tension with his posts, but it's an understandable and forgivable reaction to being stalked and bullied.
clearly you were stalking and bullying him by posting your myth experts results.
Melekor wrote:If you truely think that there's "nothing wrong" with anything you wrote in that thread, maybe you should just stop posting here because you clearly don't have the necessary social skill to fit in.
LOL!
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Yeah sorry for being told by someone that VR was a paperboy, and I simply told him to go do his job. Please explain how I was stalking. I haven't played the life card or messed with anyone on myth's personal life for several years now. I am not into the likings of all that bullshit anymore.
GodzFire

Post by GodzFire »

If you have a problem with something use the PM feature and keep this crap off the board.
dac

Post by dac »

i didnt know you were a board admin godzfire.

clearly you have a problem with this - why dont i have a pm from you?
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Godzfire mad because I told him I liked the original reversal tagset over his. Pretty childish right?
spongefile

Post by spongefile »

Hey, I honestly do want to know how your metaserver project is going. In the aforementioned thread dac said he doesn't want to do it after all because he doesn't want to moderate, but wasn't the whole point to set up a server where no one moderates and no one gets banned? It's not like the game itself has rules regarding language, etc--that's just how ppe wants Mariusnet in particular to be because it's his "house" and therefore his perogative.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

sponge haven't seen you on myth since.. well since the first year of playmyth. how old are you now?
spongefile

Post by spongefile »

36, my good man! :D
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

beautiful as ever i'd imagine.
spongefile

Post by spongefile »

Google would probably answer that assumption one way or another. How old are you these days? And are you seriously setting up another server or not? I wasn't kidding, I'm genuinely curious.
BIG KROK V8 SS

Post by BIG KROK V8 SS »

Why google when I could just ask for a picture if I really wanted it. And possibly, since I'm banished from the current one for life.
spongefile

Post by spongefile »

What's the hardest part of setting it up? I was looking at the source files for fun, is the rankings and signups bit the biggest chunk of work?
ozone

Post by ozone »

You could get back on you know... I mean, all you have to do is become somebody else. How happy you'd make so many people if you could just do that man. Or is being who you are more important then myth?
do it.