Forgot this mod

Talk about anything here.
MindBrain

Forgot this mod

Post by MindBrain »

Hey I remember playing a mod quite a long time ago I think, a coop plugin that had grueling fights up these long hallways, and when you got to the end it opened a door to another hallway, does that sound familiar ? It was really fun with great gameplay, anyone know the name of it...
Myrd
Site Admin

Re: Forgot this mod

Post by Myrd »

Throne of the Lich King?
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Sounds more like 7th Dwarf to me. How old is this plugin you're thinking of Mind? 7th Dwarf is newer than TotLK, but both feature gruelling hallways. Reason I think it's 7th Dwarf is there arent really as many puzzles as Throne has, and no puzzles were mentioned.

If the plugin you're after is neither of these, don't worry, cause both are great plugins :D
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

hmm that sounds vageuly familiar, but if you want a REALLY fun coop, there's this map i remember playing, i don't remember the name of it, but it was set outdoors and it had trees, and some water near the middle, and there were a lot of monsters you had to defeat and at one point a bunch of them like suprise you or something... anyone know the name of it?

;)
MindBrain

Post by MindBrain »

Graydon wrote:Sounds more like 7th Dwarf to me. How old is this plugin you're thinking of Mind? 7th Dwarf is newer than TotLK, but both feature gruelling hallways. Reason I think it's 7th Dwarf is there arent really as many puzzles as Throne has, and no puzzles were mentioned.

If the plugin you're after is neither of these, don't worry, cause both are great plugins :D
Yea 7th Dwarf that was it, I'll snag both and load em up later, THANKS
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

vinylrake wrote:hmm that sounds vageuly familiar, but if you want a REALLY fun coop, there's this map i remember playing, i don't remember the name of it, but it was set outdoors and it had trees, and some water near the middle, and there were a lot of monsters you had to defeat and at one point a bunch of them like suprise you or something... anyone know the name of it?

;)
If you ever disappear from Myth VR, this is what I want to have written on your e-grave. It sums you up horribly well :)
vinylrake

Post by vinylrake »

it might be a reasonable sample of my sense of humor, but i don't think it really "sums me up" - i mean there is more to me than just my humor, there is my biting wit, my off-the-charts-IQ, my irresistable charisma, my legendary mad myff skillz, my multi-decade and continent spanning bodybuilding career, my 5 wives, 26 children, and my weekend hobby of doing a one (wo)man show about the life of Edith Piaf during the Nazi occupation of Paris (a musical). Don't forget all these essential parts of me!!!!