Twiddleing your thumbs
8%

Total votes: 36

Nameless

Post by Nameless »

MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :evil: :laugh:
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

Myth II: Worlds INCLUDES Myth II: SB and I believe it includes all the Bungie downloadable extra maps as well.
clifford1944

Post by clifford1944 »

I voted for Worlds but Chimera has several very nice levels. Don't miss it. Play it and you'll be glad you did. :D
Home, home, where I wanted to go.
sillek

Post by sillek »

Hearing your dorf yell out "Make a hole !" right before your teammate and the enemy he was fighting blow up and have their body parts go flying is the most fun. TFL or SB, doesn't matter. TWA doesn't count because it's FPS is so low and is too dark to even see anything.

Oh, yeah.. I forgot. That one up there is tied with dropping an incendiary grenade on a big whining rank hoors head and watching him scream about "BIG DUM FAG NOOBZ" for hours on end because of it.
Unkfolt

Post by Unkfolt »

M1, M2, and Chimera all had great features that made them really great. I really liked The Seventh God too though.I can't decide.
Road

Post by Road »

Had to go with M2:Worlds also.
Baak

Post by Baak »

I went with SB - although I play third-party maps most of the time (many of which aren't on the Worlds CDs).

Only played a little TFL (I got into SB in early 1999), and until you guys whipped out the awesome TFL solo conversion I was relegated to "software rendering" [shudders] on the PC... Dang, that was a major disappointment after tracking down a TFL CD to buy online too...

The M3 "walks like he desperately needs a bathroom" Dorf, the unit voice-overs (which were nothing less than outstanding in M2), and that wight... WTH is with that wight?!? Still... I have played some of the solo and liked it, but it's definitely not M2! :;):

P.S. Dang Road, that guy looks tough!