Bushido Level Two ? - How can I beat it ?

Talk about anything here.
sillek

Post by sillek »

-- Copy and Pasted from the PlayMyth.Net forums --

Does anybody know how to beat level two on Bushido ?

I get four out of five tengu into the tent and they grab the bamboo stick things, but then they become uncontrollable and just stand there doing nothing. There isn't another selectable stick for the fifth tengu, and if I move him inside, then they say something about "Wait until we are gone to rescue the prisoners" "Blah blah blah". I then put the game speed on 16X for about five minutes and nothing happens. If I move him to the entrance, then I lose control of him and he starts attacking the two guards just outside of the tent. If I try to rescue the prisoners, then I just get fifty guys on top of me. The hints are pure and absolute wastes of space as they were in the first level. Can anyone help ?
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

You should be able to have all five of them pick up sticks, and then four of them leave and the fifth stays in your control.

Bushido definitely has some scripting problems. It is a very cool campaign, but by far the least polished of the great total conversions. When I played it, I had to extract the whole thing into a local folder and fix a few things with loathing. If you know how to script, it should be a pretty simple matter to change the small errors that pop up every now and then.

A-Red