Post by Brainbug »

and ghost, put up omnipatches plz
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

also skrew asked to reduce the ghost mort death to 1 or 2 airstrikes

i dont really care what you do to em
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

Brainbug wrote:also skrew asked to reduce the ghost mort death to 1 or 2 airstrikes

i dont really care what you do to em
[color=DFC99B]Reduced for 1-4 to 0-2. :o)

Anything else, please let me know, Im looking/planning/committed to releaseing RotD this Friday evening. :o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

bot that i know of, i still gotto play the last version though

but you tweaked the electrolok, ghost duffs are edited,... so only units that might be "problem" are zerks

there's a mazz game on now, i'll do a check when thye done, to see what they think...
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

bah fix the HGH he can't even heal himself when he's in a pack with only 5 myrmidions
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

ok played some req games, we kept dying quick :)

and ppl want herons instead of zerks (i haven't heard one who prefered zerks except for Dante, but he hadn't played it yet with zerks, he was only thinking it would add something to the difficulty)
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

Brainbug wrote:ok played some req games, we kept dying quick :)

and ppl want herons instead of zerks (i haven't heard one who prefered zerks except for Dante, but he hadn't played it yet with zerks, he was only thinking it would add something to the difficulty)
[color=DFC99B]grrrrrrrrr !!! When I started RotD people were saying to mix up the unit sets, that just HG were boring !? What to do, what to do ??

Options, return Zerks to being HGs??

Give Zerks the ability to hold roots/heal or to only heal themselves ??

Ignore BBs last post and release RotD "as is" ??

Well, cant ignore your last post, because youve been the best source of feedback all along on this project. :o), and giving zerks the ability to heal seems wrong even if they can only heal themselves, sooooo . . .

::wonders how many screenshots he has to redo, hints to undo, and tags to remove out of local that will become unused::

Ill ponder some more on this, but if people are used to and want HGs, then so be it I guess.[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

you can give zerks that instead of go in overdrive, are capable of autohealing when they have attacked enough OR that are invinsible when they have manna left... a bit like protoss units on starcraft
Aragorn

Post by Aragorn »

I Just played it today..Not bad :) I still Perfer mazz but this was well done. Zerks are awsome as they are, keep em that way.

~Ara

PS: Brain Bug, you wanked me earlier for host dropping that game, I'm sorry dude, 2 people told me to drop after Heron Guard Hero Died.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]OK Fellas, sorry for the hold up, Real Lifeâ„¢ has been keeping me BZ and what free time I have had I have been deeply involved in LoE - The Abbey, anyways . . .

1: Zerks will remain, however if you taunt any of them in th first 60 seconds of the game, they will be replaced with Heron Guards. Hopefully this is a happy compromise for everybody ?? ;op

2: Looked into Mazz Flinch ratio and damned if it wasnt set to 0.00, so I readjusted it to .100 which is what it was set at in Mazz IV.

3: Reduced Ghost Mort ammo count from 1 to 4 down to 0 to 2.

4: Added TFL taunt sounds to zerks taunt.

5: Tomorrow I Will UL a patch for some quick testing followed by the full version plug for public release shortly thereafter, tomorrow because I am whipped right now and going to bed.

If there is anything else I am forgetting or should know about / look into, please let me know before then. :o)

GNight.[/color]
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]RotD OmniPatch to RotD 6-26-04.zip is up, have at it, 1 more week for feedback, then it goes out as is no matter what. ;op

Full version to follow later tonight when I get back home.[/color]
Archer

Post by Archer »

I liked the more... explosive enemy mortars, personally. Can't please everyone, I guess.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

there's 3 more bugs now anyways, so you'll have to wait till he fixes em...
cov

Post by cov »

Been playing some games today with 8 players (obviously on leg) and whenever we tried to play with more than 8 ppl, it crashed.

Also, seems to be much lower fps than mazz. I get 12fps on my g4 733 640 mb ram :(
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

probably because Requiem has both water and buildings, which Mazz didn't have.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder