Mazzarin's Demise on Legendary - Does anyone have the film?

Talk about anything here.
madboi

Post by madboi »

Does anyone have the film of the first team to beat Mazz on Legendary? I've been looking for it everywhere. Any help would be great, thanks.
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

Which Mazz? 3 or 4?

I have both and a few different ones of it done on mazz 4.

Anyway can't you go onto the Mazz page on this site and download it?
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

If he didn't keep the original Myth II icon when he installed 1.5.0 he can't run it. Myth II v1.4.x films don't run on 1.5.0, you must go through the 1.4.x icon.
ElRay

Post by ElRay »

The Elfoid wrote:If he didn't keep the original Myth II icon when he installed 1.5.0 he can't run it. Myth II v1.4.x films don't run on 1.5.0, you must go through the 1.4.x icon.
I totally forgot about this and tried to view Mazz4Win4Real with the current 1.5 download (Myth II Build 234 running under MacOS 922). I got the warning, but the film played OK. There was just an OOS message, but as far as I could tell, things ran fine. I only got about 10 mins into the playback before getting pulled away, so I don't know if the problems manifest later.

Will the 1.4.x and 1.5.x series coexist nicely? Can they be installed in the same folder, but just named differently or do the need to be installed in separate folders? Does the answer depend on Win32 vs. OS 9.x vs. OS X?

Ray