Languages : help

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
BACMAN

Languages : help

Post by BACMAN »

Hi everyone, I'm new and I'd like to say that I'm very thankful about your job for all the Myth games.
Ok, that's my question....
I have an original copy of Myth 2 Soulblighter and on the cover of the CD is written that my copy support English/Italiano/Espanol...but when I'm going to install or to play the game, there's no language's choice option, and obviously the only language is English...
I would like to know if there's a solution 'cause I'd play the game with Italian language; the only reason is because I have payed for a product and I want that it works...
I've seen that another member, Oaf, is probably Italian and maybe I'm gonna get in touch with him, but if anyone can help me I appreciate so much

Thank you everyone and have a nice day
killerking

Re: Languages : help

Post by killerking »

I've heard of German and French versions of myth, but I didn't even know about the existence of a Italian version of myth!

Anyway, you might want to check which files are inside the 'tags' folder on your myth II install disc. I think there should be something with an Italian name there.
BACMAN

Re: Languages : help

Post by BACMAN »

Unfortunately, I've already search in the directory "tags", and I have only those files:
"international large install"
"international small install"
"large install"
"medium install"
"small install"
It sounds strange to me that Myth 2 is only in English, 'cause I got Myth TFL in Italian, and also Myth 3 The Wolf Age....thanks anyway