Forum Additions and Fixes

Talk about anything here.
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

ADDITIONS:

1. The ability to "block" a user and their posts. Simply add a user you wish to block to your address book on the forums found in the "Your Messenger" section. Once added, select NO when asked "Allow this member to message you?". Once selected.. the users posts and private messages will be no longer seen when logged on.

2. Added a spell checker. When making a post, there is a new button next to "Save to notepad". It's labled "Spell check post" and simply copies the post you've made, checks it for errors and then corrects them as needed and prints out the final post in a new window.

3. Added a "Find Topics started by (username)" in members profiles. Clicking on that link opens a small pop-up window with the search results showing you all topics started by that specific user.

4. Support for RSS Feed added.. watch for a new feed block soon.

FIXES:

1. Capitals and Exclamation/Question marks now work in the Thread subject line.

2. Optimized the database.. should be a bit faster while browsing. Noticably on older, slower machines.

Edited By StoneCold on 1093097957
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Have a request? Feel free to post them here.. note this is only for the forums. This isn't the place to request features for the Myth series. You may do that on the project pages of each respective game.
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

Thanks Stonecold, nice job
TarousZars
Site Admin

Post by TarousZars »

What I would really love would be an RSS feed. 1 for all the forums, or at least 1 for each.
Lothar

Post by Lothar »

Sweet! A Spell-Checker! Thanks!

I am a bad speller... :D

But...What happened to everyone's avatars, is it only me that can't see them anymore? :?:
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

theyre working for me
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Lothar, try clearing up your browsers cache and history.. If that still doesnt work for you, try deleting the forums cookies by clicking on the link below.. only click it if clearing up your cache and history fail..

http://projectmagma.net/cgi-bin....Cookies

I just added support for a RSS feed.. all I need to do now is add it to the main page somewhere. Will have to ask Doobie about where a good place would be, etc.

Edited By StoneCold on 1093098004