something not right in 'view posts since your last visit'

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
vinylrake

something not right in 'view posts since your last visit'

Post by vinylrake »

lately when I login and click on the 'view posts since last visit' (or whatever it's called) link I see the same posts all during the day.

ex. When I logged on this morning there were 4 topics listed as having new content. I viewed them, added a comment to one and came back a couple of hours and had the same 4 topics listed - 3 had no new posts since the morning and 1 had the post I had added. - I would have expected to only have had the 1 topic with the post I added.

When I came back this afternoon (5+ hours later) there is NO new content since the last time I checked, but I am still seeing the same 4 topics when I click the new posts link.

This isn't a huge inconvenience, just thought you might want to know.

ps. This used to work ok when I had projectmaga remember my login info so log me in automatically, but I think this has been happening since I turned off the persistent login switch.

ps. I just tried to open up a new window so I could check my login setting and got the "Application error
Rails application failed to start properly" error screen. THIS screen is fine, the new one won't connect.