Myth 2 demo? - Can't find a legitimate myth 2 demo...

Talk about anything here.
DreamCatcher

Post by DreamCatcher »

I've checked the obviou place like Bungie but there's no demo offered there. Also looked on the net and quite a few web pages that used to support Myth 2 where nowhere to be found anymore. I've been out of the loop for quite some time and plan on doing a LAN party and play Myth 2. Some of the guys coming over never heard of Myth 2 but like strategy games. I think is the ultimate in strategy tactics play. However I can't seem to find the Demo anywhere.

By the way ProjectMagma you guys ROCK Cojones!!! Thanks for making this great game so much better. I've patched it up and added some of the other plugins and I am so greatful that guys like you have kept this game alive better than ever. I've always enjoyed Myth 2 for at least a couple years of game play and have lost touch with it for a while. Anyways thanks and thanks for any help you guys can provide about the Demo.
jwqh

Post by jwqh »

There was a Myth 2 demo. That's how I fell in love with this series. It featured the first, second and the fourth mission I believe, fully demostrating the power of swordsmen, archers and dwarfs!
:D
James,
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Magma will be releasing an updated Myth II demo which includes the 1.5 features, connects to mnet and pmnet, and can play with people who have the full version of the game (but with a limited map selction).

As for when it will be released, I'm not entirely sure, it's mostly ready right now, the question is whether we want to wait for some other things to be completed before it's released.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net