Great work by the magma team

Talk about anything here.
don

Post by don »

Hello Friends,
I got hooked to Myth about 5 years back but then lost interest because of lack of support by the original developers.It is only by chance that I came across magma .I must admit I am amazed by the amount of work the magma team has put in both myth2 and myth 3.I downloaded the plugin blue and grey and I admit in all honesty that plugin plays better than many retail war games that I have.Perhaps a single player campaign for it would be high on my wishlist.Please continue the good work and remain assured that we stand beside you.
don
Wik

Post by Wik »

Wow a plant! and or "Whats your nose smell like?"
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

Only an ignorant person would think we would actually TELL SOMEONE to say that on our forums to make it seem like we have support. We _do_ have support, and this is proof of it. So keep your (unfounded) juvenile jabs to yourself, turd.

-ooga
Wik

Post by Wik »

No ding dong my name isnt turd. It's Roger. Jeez.

Still looks like a plant to me. If not a simple "no" might have worked Besides I was a fan till that turd bit. My name is easy. Here Ill spell it for you. R o g e r. Only five letters. See if you can remember it for next time. Once you remember those five letters work on the yes no thing.

Wow some people are thick.
Rubba

Post by Rubba »

Hmmmm ... who is "thicker" ... those that seem to know what others don't seem to get? ... or those that seem to get what others already seem to know?

=D
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Strange how if you're that sure about your name, you spell it W i k over there on the left where it says "Guests please enter your Name" :)

I agree though, Ooga shouldn't have called you that - it wasn't a particularly welcoming or polite thing to say.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

Lets all make up. ::Group hug::
Gholsbane

Post by Gholsbane »

I think some people prefer to make up bullshit.
William Wallet

Post by William Wallet »

hey Magma are great! Their plugins rock

(everyone knows that William Wallet is a plant. bwahaha).
Wik

Post by Wik »

I never said anything negative about Magma. Then that ugger booger fellow called me a turd. Is the booger guy Magma? Should I apologize for him calling me a name over something I noticed or imagined?
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

Well, in ooga's defense, your original comment was pretty unfounded and disparaging, it's not difficult to see why it might have rubbed him the wrong way. I certainly didn't appreciate you ridiculing somebody posting their appreciation of our efforts.

That said, yes, ooga was probably out of line for replying in that manner.
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Wik

Post by Wik »

Then sorry I am to all for what saw I as a funny or mayhap sarcastic post. Maybe english will improve mit my wit.
oogaBooga

Post by oogaBooga »

A simple "no"? You called don a brown noser and implied his post was a plant, which it is not.

Either like magma or not, and yes I _am_ a magma member, but I was (and AM) speaking on my own behalf, not magma's. If you have to get mad at me for defending my org then get mad at ME and not the org who had no part in my individual post.

As you can see other magma members are already saying my response was a bit overboard, and perhaps it was, but I don't believe I owe you an apology until you apologize to don.

Also you didn't say your name was roger anywhere, so why did you expect me to know?

-ooga

[edit: spelling]

Edited By oogaBooga on 1086045201
Wik

Post by Wik »

Guest wrote:I never said anything negative about Magma. Then that ugger booger fellow called me a turd. Is the booger guy Magma?

**->Should I apologize for him calling me a name over something I noticed or imagined?<-**
I for to offered to apoligize. Why have you say said what you do now? I blame no one for anything but for maybe misunderstanding. I see now reason for to be an ass.
Spond!Max

Post by Spond!Max »

Gholsbane wrote:I think some people prefer to make up bullshit.

I can assure you nobody made up the current mele bug in 1.5fc2.