Marius Night

Talk about anything here.
Arthim

Marius Night

Post by Arthim »

There shold be a night every whee where people meet on mariusnet and play.
Perenold

Post by Perenold »

I would say friday night but a lot of people go outside and do stuff (weirdos) on that night. The problem with only having 1 night is you're going to miss a lot of people that can't attend that 1 night no matter what night it is.
Arthim

Post by Arthim »

So maby we could have more than 1 night. Or maby we could agree to meet every night at a specific time. That way, people who couldnt com one night would come on another.
Perenold

Post by Perenold »

Well then we run into the problem with time zones. I play really late and I'm on the west coast so that's even later for everyone east of me. 2 nights a week seems to be good. something like tuesday saturday would work fine for me.
GameJunkieJim

Post by GameJunkieJim »

Common Time Zone Chart

May help in planning. I think my group still plays Friday Nights/Saturday Mornings, but I've been MIA for a while so I dunno for sure.
Arthim

Post by Arthim »

The point of haveing multiple nights is so that everyone can show up to at least one night per week. As for time zones, the simplest solution is to play mainly with people in your own time zone, although the time zone chart will be very helpfull.
Frumius

Post by Frumius »

Shakespeare, in Hamlet, wrote:My liege, and madam, to expostulate
What majesty should be, what duty is,
Why day is day, night night, and time is time,
Were nothing but to waste night, day and time.
Therefore, since brevity is the soul of wit,
And tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes,
I will be brief...
-Polonius
One person's night is another's morning.

How about this:

Just do your mything at Marius. Always check there first. Hang out for a bit. Before you bail.

I played there last night like that. I'm there now like that, waiting for a game to open.

Just play there and it'll happen -- but I don't mean just you. I'm talkin' to you and you!
Perenold

Post by Perenold »

I would be there right now but my gf is forcing me to play FFXI with her =(