Found another bug - Veterans

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

tonight is the bug testing night. while the elite myth2 players Zer, shinco acheron and sio were testing the pathfinding issues.. Acheron found a new bug..

The thing is i was messing around with the giant and found out that it got kills after game over. Now we restart and test with clean shits and find out that we get kills after game over.. aka VETS for the next game (if veterans = on) however it does not effect damage in stats. but it effects veterans..

ALSO can u please put this in code for final version EVERYTHING I SAY SHOULD BE IN CAPS LOCK. this would be really kewl coz my shift key is almost broken and never works. CAPS CAPS LOCK RULES
Acheron LoA&BME
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Ach, I tested this in both 1.3 and 1.4.x - in both of them units will get kills credited after the game is over, so its nothing new.

As for caps lock ... heh, don't tempt us :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

iron wrote:Ach, I tested this in both 1.3 and 1.4.x - in both of them units will get kills credited after the game is over, so its nothing new.

As for caps lock ... heh, don't tempt us :)
lol well i never play with status bar! anyway i still think it is a bug! Should be improved but.. on the other side itsnt much to have on a priority list
Acheron LoA&BME