Those crazy dwarves! - Update update update, whoohoo!

Talk about anything here.
teepens

Post by teepens »

A whole slew of new screenshots have replaced the old ones on the Urbarahz project page for your viewing pleasure. At the same time, I am pleased to announce that The Battle for Urbarahz will be ready for release in just a few months now; no confirmable date, however, can be set as of yet.

The screenshots are here for you!
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Fog! OMFG hit me! GJ!
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Looking good PeriL and TJ. :o)

Soo, did you do the fog PeriL or did TJ ?? Ive never been able to get Fog to come out properly in all the attempts Ive made, either its too dark, or mostly it just never comes out the color I set, So, I am impressed as well with the fog youre showing. ;o)

Picts of the maps are looking great, though the one with the staute on the snow ledge could mb be sunk into the mesh a bit or some sort of scenery added around it ?? Currently looks like its almost *not* sitting on the mesh.

Anyways, keep up the good work you 2. :o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
Archer

Post by Archer »

It's a giant levitating statue of doom, of course.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
teepens

Post by teepens »

yes, giant levitating statues *scribbles down note* MWAHAHAHA!

anywho... Thx GHOST :-)

Fog was a tricky little bugger, every time I set it to white I got piss coloured fog. Other colours like blue and red, actually came up as blue and red... so didn't fubar in the same way white was. In the end I just got lank to implement the fog colour, and then I could tweak the values :)