Bug - Connection

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

when I play myth and load some web sites at the same time i get the disconnected, you ve lost connection to the host message. this never happend before. i would just get like 30 secs frozen and all would clear up. this is relaly annoying fix it
Acheron LoA&BME
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

i can confirm this, had it as well

mac osX.2.6 btw
CIK

Post by CIK »

Some good info, I'll try to reproduce it here. Just a ? first, is this happening in and out of game or both?
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

both in and out game. in lobby it will say room just went down ba bla. got 64K connection. This first happend in beta 1. never before.
Acheron LoA&BME
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

I never had it in Lobby, although the rooms "freeze" a lot, but i don't know if that is more then it used to be...

only had it twice in-game as well...
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Probably an Open Play issue?
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
CIK

Post by CIK »

Can anyone confirm that problem under Windows?

Also is everyone on a modem that is experiencing this? Not that it should matter.

It seems that everyone with the problem is under OS X so far.

Also is there an easy way to trigger the problem, I'm sitting here logged into a room for some time now with out and kind of freeze or such.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

CIK wrote:Can anyone confirm that problem under Windows?

Also is everyone on a modem that is experiencing this? Not that it should matter.

It seems that everyone with the problem is under OS X so far.

Also is there an easy way to trigger the problem, I'm sitting here logged into a room for some time now with out and kind of freeze or such.
it happen like everytime i am in a game and if i for example is dead and alt tab to read a webpages... it will make the disconnect message come up...
Acheron LoA&BME
Archer

Post by Archer »

Interesting. I've never had that problem… running 10.3.3. I may pull out my old modem connection to see if I can replicate it.

~J
Failure: when your best just isn't good enough.
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Aye...I'm on 10.3.3 as well...no problems.....any chance it's related to the shorter game join time-out period perhaps? Just a thought.. I'm still not exactly sure what the problem portrayed IS though :)