1.5.2 sucks ass oos evrygame - 1.5.2 huge ass bs

Talk about anything here.
Cruniac

Post by Cruniac »

Its great with this new patch how i cant even play since i go oos everygame how do i fix this ?

I tried doing what stonecold told me delete prefs and take cache outa of tags that did nothing.

So what do I do? :evil:
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

first, please tell us what platform you're on. second, if you could send a film of you going OOS to iron(at)projectmagma.net that'd be a big help - one in reg without plugins would be ideal, but if it uses a plugin please let me know which it is.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

or try deleting everything in your local folder,... just like i said in the other thread
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Its great with this new patch how i cant even play since i go oos everygame how do i fix this ?
Long shot I know, but you are using v1.5 Public Beta#2 Build 227 and not PB#1 ??

I know we had a similiar issue back in PB#1 Testings of RotD, turned out myself and BB were using a newer build, (224 at the time I think), and the 3rd player, (damn my good but short memory), was using PB#1, this caused him to go OOS every game while BB and I had no such issues.

Again a long shot, but jOO neva know til jOO ax mb. ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
*CruniaC*

Post by *CruniaC* »

My new patch shows as publich beta #2 but in myth main menu at top says public beta #1 if thats anything
k
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
*CruniaC* wrote:My new patch shows as publich beta #2 but in myth main menu at top says public beta #1 if thats anything
Aye !!

I`d say thats the cause of your OOS then, in your main menu you should see v1.5 Public Beta #2 Build 227

Id go with the manual install, its easy enough and you only have to C&P a few files, just let them override the previous files when asked. ;o)

GL HF[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
*CruniaC*

Post by *CruniaC* »

Thatd be cool if i do the manual install since you can only down load manual install with os7-9
k
*CruniaC*

Post by *CruniaC* »

*and i allredy did that* :) unless that file is messed up
k
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
*CruniaC* wrote:*and i allredy did that* :) unless that file is messed up
Hmmm, mb its possible the PB#1 app was left in that DL ?? Can you do a properties check and see when the creation date for your MII app is.

Im on PC of course, but my MII.exe says it was created May 4, 2004. I believe PB#1 would have a create date around the end of March this year.

Ill see if I can get someone who deals with the installers/DLs to look into this, but it would be good if you could verify the create date of the app included in that manual DL file. :o)

You`re *sure* you DLd Public Beta #2 ?? ;op[/color]
StoneCold
Site Admin

Post by StoneCold »

Created April 28th, modified on May 2nd.

Make sure you're launching from the Public Beta #2 application and not #1.. this could happen if you're using shortcuts, etc.
*CruniaC*

Post by *CruniaC* »

k thx guys ill go over all that stuff and report back
k
*CruniaC*

Post by *CruniaC* »

went over all that stuff and none of it worked but i started messing around with other folders and files and I fixed it.
k
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
*CruniaC* wrote:went over all that stuff and none of it worked but i started messing around with other folders and files and I fixed it.
WHOOOT!!

Good deal, now go play Myth mb. ;o)

EDIT: BTW, what was it ?? MB we can help others avoid running into the same situation. ;o)[/color]

Edited By GHOST® on 1084048336