Wca2004

Talk about anything here.

Post by »

Yes, I know, it has nothing to do with Myth at all.

Today May 5th, is Web Comic Appreciation Day!
A day where web comic artists promote their comics and people learn to appreciate their work or be burnt in a fire pit of heck....yeah...
Anyway...go to Online Comics Day for more info and to see people's comics.
Me, being the lazy slacker I am, forgot to register, so you can check out my entry here.
I plan on making a permanent page for this comic.
Vidmaster's Oath:
I pledge to punch all switches, to never shoot where I could use grenades, to admit the existence of no level except Total Carnage, to never use Caps Lock as my ‘run’ key, and to never, ever, leave a single Bob alive.
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

You should check out the artists corner forum at www.penny-arcade.com. There are some really good artists and very good critics. Don't post right away though read the read me first post at the top, and spend at least a week or two just reading the forum. The people there are really elitist, but their criticism is usually good.
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

http://www.comics.nl/cutie/

these are very funny as well
.:.:.:JiShWa:.:.:. <)2tFp

Post by .:.:.:JiShWa:.:.:. <)2tFp »

uhh. was just wondering if the bug where the myrk giant slaps from like 100 metres away was fixed, casue there were these noob hOOrs that cost me points that i didnt really need to lose :( (i dont have that many points in the first place, but meh, it still means that nOObs that are nOObier than me were kicking my ass :) )

P.S. Thanx btw Project Magma for keeping myth alive, if u weren't there, everyone would have died in the ass :) and go into myth withdrawl

SO STOP COMPLAINING ASSHOLES!! PROJECT MAGMA IS DOING THESE UPDATES FOR OUR BENIFIT (THE PLAYERS), SO DOnt ABUSE THEM FOR UNFIXED BUGS. JUST TELL EM WHAT THEY ARE SO THEY CAN FIX THEM I.E. FULL BUG REPORT. Thanx yo' JiShWa <)2tFp>

Post by »

EH? What's dis' hafta do with comics! *goes berserk*
Just kidding man.
:p
Vidmaster's Oath:
I pledge to punch all switches, to never shoot where I could use grenades, to admit the existence of no level except Total Carnage, to never use Caps Lock as my ‘run’ key, and to never, ever, leave a single Bob alive.
Orlando the Axe

Post by Orlando the Axe »

Yes that bug should be fixed. If you see it in beta 2 please save the film and send it in. Thank you and thanks for the comments too.