Buuuuugs

Talk about anything here.
Loial

Post by Loial »

Today I got killed by a stygian knight who was on the other side of the hill on gimble. a trow was frozen than ran away again like a madman. and im sure there was something else cant remember tho.

why cant you just take 1.3. Make it runnable in osx allow the underwater features, fix the walkbug and all the the stuff with transperent bar and shit. and give it out. would be much nicer. we dont need gamplay improvements. you should do that on m3 maybe where its needed
Loial
Loial

Post by Loial »

and you could make 1.5 for those who like it. allowing em to play it like you can allow tfl gameplay and anticlump
Loial
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

Stop trying, you'll only die tired.

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

Loial wrote:Today I got killed by a stygian knight who was on the other side of the hill on gimble. a trow was frozen than ran away again like a madman. and im sure there was something else cant remember tho.

why cant you just take 1.3. Make it runnable in osx allow the underwater features, fix the walkbug and all the the stuff with transperent bar and shit. and give it out. would be much nicer. we dont need gamplay improvements. you should do that on m3 maybe where its needed
[color=DFC99B]Loial,

Films with a description of what happened and when. Just coming in with an explanation of whatr you witnessed and then bemoaning it isnt gonna get it looked into and resolved.

Films allow our programmers to track thing down much more efficiently and also allows them to witness these 'bugs' so they understand whats going on and what they need to look for in the code to fix it.[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
teepens

Post by teepens »

OMG! MAGMA! Today I was playing and I found the bug of an unfreezing warrior! I don't know how he got frozen, but it's a bug! please go back to 1.3!!!
Loial

Post by Loial »

yeah ill send filmz just tell me where. and stop acting like i lie, its stupid. I think you guys should realize that you cant make the myth gameplay better. Making myth playable on osx was great. and the underwater feature was kinda cool, but it wasnt necesarry.

put that apart I think you should know by now that you will make the community much happier if you could just stay away from gameplay. when you try make it better, you cause new bugs. Face it, your not professional game developers. And cant make a game with perfect gameplay better.

It would be much better if you worked on m3 only or something. And you could make 1.5 something like weirdomons, cause really thats what it is
Loial
Loial

Post by Loial »

and btw, i think trow stuck more easily in 1.5. just give me your email
Loial
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
and stop acting like i lie, its stupid. I think you guys should realize that you cant make the myth gameplay better.
OK, I dont think anyones acting like youre lieing ?? :oO PeriL mb having some fun playing the average poster here, but we are interested in getting films and accurate reports in order to investigate and fix things.

Calling your doctor and telling him you dont feel good doesnt do him a bit of good in diagnosing your ailment and prescribing proper medication to make you well again.

Actually 'go in to see him', explain your symptoms, let him do some tests, and chances are he will have you well before you know it.

Gah, just saying, we appreciate the help and feedback, but the help requires films and detailed explanations of what theyre looking for, when, where, what your system specs are, etc etc etc.

ANYWAYS . . . .

Bugs can /should be posted> > > here < < < mb,

and I believe Iron requests you UL films to the Public Bug Report Folder on Magma HL if you have hotline, or email it to him at iron(at)projectmagma.net

::leaves a 'tag' and an _ @ _ behind for Fe should he stumble over this post::[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
teepens

Post by teepens »

:D
neo

Post by neo »

or loial u could always just play 1.3 off tcpip or marius, like i do with a bunch of my friends ~_^
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Loial....a simple question for you.....You're not the first to have asked for 1.3 w/ osX support and interface support.....and you ask again for them to 'just release it'....without the 'gameplay' enhancements; I ask you why?....Try to understand.....'1.5' IS 1.3 with osX support and interface support. There are no 'Gameplay' enhancements. (Unless of course you honestly believe that unstoning a trow, chain lighting, and chaing kicking are gameplay enhancements). No...these are authentic bugs, and are being fixed/have already been fixed. To tell you the honest truth I think the only reason the Magma Build builders dont make EVERY build public is just due to the possible confusion on Playmyth.net with version compatability. Hence you having to live with these bugs until the next official version is released. Basically what I'm getting at is that 1.5 is essentially meant to be 1.3 style gameplay, with the interface and compatability features of 1.4.x. If you have some 'gameplay' enhancements that you wish to be addressed please post them in a list with a description, and possibly how it should be in 1.3 gameplay...run some tests :)

Edited By Graydon on 1083367194
SneakAttack

Post by SneakAttack »

Graydon wrote:Loial....a simple question for you.....You're not the first to have asked for 1.3 w/ osX support and interface support.....and you ask again for them to 'just release it'....without the 'gameplay' enhancements; I ask you why?....Try to understand.....'1.5' IS 1.3 with osX support and interface support. There are no 'Gameplay' enhancements. (Unless of course you honestly believe that unstoning a trow, chain lighting, and chaing kicking are gameplay enhancements). No...these are authentic bugs, and are being fixed/have already been fixed. To tell you the honest truth I think the only reason the Magma Build builders dont make EVERY build public is just due to the possible confusion on Playmyth.net with version compatability. Hence you having to live with these bugs until the next official version is released. Basically what I'm getting at is that 1.5 is essentially meant to be 1.3 style gameplay, with the interface and compatability features of 1.4.x. If you have some 'gameplay' enhancements that you wish to be addressed please post them in a list with a description, and possibly how it should be in 1.3 gameplay...run some tests :)
Graydon why are 'gameplay' bugs being introduced if it's just simply 1.3 with OS support, new graphics and non-gameplay features? Not only that, but I'm sorry 1.5 gameplay is NOTHING like 1.3 at all. I KNOW IT'S A BETA! I just hope by the final release of 1.5 you can get 1.5 to be quite simply that... 1.3 with OS support, graphics and other non-gameplay features. It's just a little confusing for people to understand why we have to go threw these beta's if it's quite simply just 1.3 gameplay with other features. I support magma in everything they do I love their plugins, I think all the non-gameplay features they have added are AWESOME, but for you to come out and say what you just said is sad. CK/CL were not in 1.3 gameplay, Trows unfreezing were not in 1.3 gameplay. How do you get gameplay bugs if you're not changing the gameplay :?:

-Sneak
Loial

Post by Loial »

agree with sneak. you say it will be just like 1.3 gameplay, only with graphical and interface support, but somehow i doubt it... weird isnt it?
We'll just have to wait and see
Loial
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

seriously geydon ur fucking retarded. ITS SOO MANY NEW BUGS AND FUCKING SHIT HERE. THEY WLL NEVER MANGE TO FIX EVERYTHING.

PROJECT MAG....KE...BUGS give out one patch to adress 1 "bungie error" result is that they create 5 totally new bugs plus two old bugs bungie adressed years ago.

FUCKING NEWBIE PROGRAMMERS FUCK U
Acheron LoA&BME
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]::sighs::

If youd calm down, youd might recall Iron posted not long ago that alot of these 'bugs' that crept in were all tied together. ie 1 piece of code was causing a majority of the issues.

Seriously, as much as input is needed and appreciated, if you really hate it that much, quit testing 1.5 and go back to playing 1.4 or earlier versions until PB#2 or until 1.5 is final. I really think youre overreacting though, especially concerning it *is* Public Beta #1.

Anyays, back to your regualry scheduled complaint fest I guess.

::sighs again and goes to bed just beating the sunrise::[/color]