I give up - Gg myth

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

thank u for fucking up this game. New bugs EVERYWHERE ive seen 4 new today. just stop think ur fixing bungies "mistakes" when u have no idea whatsoever wtf ur doing. gg myth
Acheron LoA&BME
lank

Post by lank »

acheron, nobody's going to take you seriously if you don't make an effort at actually reporting the bugs you see (as opposed to whining like a hopeless n00b like you're doing now).

please save the films and send them to ironduke, giving the details of where, when and what in the films.
*toot*
chaz

Post by chaz »

good, plz quit myth over a beta where ppl are supposed to find these bugs and report them

hopefully projectmagma leaves the bugs in a little longer so impatient kiddies like you are forced to quit
thief of chickens

Post by thief of chickens »

wow, acheron does a little bit of whining and he gets more than twice as much whining in return. That's quite the impressive ratio he has going.
Check out my diablo 2 characts on ebay. www.ebay.com
Krusader

Post by Krusader »

Seems like Acheron has henchmen...cram it.

Sincerely,
Krusader
Krusader Bastard
chaz

Post by chaz »

thief of chickens wrote:wow, acheron does a little bit of whining and he gets more than twice as much whining in return. That's quite the impressive ratio he has going.
a little bit?...wow ::looks at every other post he has made::

oh gee your right..my bad :roll: :roll:
SneakAttack

Post by SneakAttack »

Although flaming never helps anything (which ach seems to be the king of) I dislike all these changes made, I'd rather have the old archer walk bug, melee pathing etc. Then have to learn and deal with new bugs and gameplay changes. I completely understand that 1.5 is currently a beta, however many of the things that are there now (trow turning back to attack targets while getting hit, dwarf dropping a lit bottle on death etc. etc. etc.) were there in 1.4. I love being able to play on OS X and I think the new underwater graphics and other graphic improvements are awesome, and having no plugin lag makes a huge difference, but it's the little things that squeak in and seem to ruin the fun. Hopefully the final release of 1.5 will fix all of these little things during gameplay that drive us all bonkozo. If the final release of 1.5 does not fix these issues then please release 1.3 with just the OS support and potentially graphic changes. Alot of these little things I complain about most people don't even notice, however I and a few others do and it's rather frustrating. Thanks for all the effort you guys have put in to keep this game alive!

-Sneak
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

I dont get you people. A quick lesson in the Greek alphabet. Alpha is the first letter, Beta is the second. Being the second letter means its not quite there yet...not far enough in to be labled complete. The point of the public betas are to FIND the bugs you people keep bitching and fucking moaning about. You were never FORCED to download the 1.5 Public Beta. If you are dissatisfied with all the bugs go back to 1.4.x. Simple solution no? If you choose to use the public beta, stop reporting bugs everyone knows have been fixed by this point, and report thouroughly any NEW bugs you do find. It is expected you will find bugs....do you want a beta with no bugs? It wouldnt be a beta then would it....use your brains guys....Public Beta 2 is just around the corner. No more Tr0 bug at least :roll:. (No point flaming acheron...it's what he wants....subdue him with ignoration and all will be smooth on these forums at least)
lerabu

Post by lerabu »

Let's just wait for the final release of 1.5 and then make judgement, if we are worthy of that and for now find bugs and splat theM?
Doobie
Site Admin

Post by Doobie »

sounds good lerabu
Want to play Myth? New and old Myth players can playmyth online at Mariusnet.com.
KyleMaclean.net
Baron LeDant

Post by Baron LeDant »

*slaps Az*
I wear a plastic ass on my bag ~ Da Cheeze
neo

Post by neo »

"good, plz quit myth over a beta where ppl are supposed to find these bugs and report them
hopefully projectmagma leaves the bugs in a little longer so impatient kiddies like you are forced to quit " -chaz

As i recall, betas are not suppose to introduce bugs that were NEVER there to begin with.
chaz

Post by chaz »

uhh..sometimes when things get changed around bugs occur maybe? if betas had no bugs they wouldnt be called betas would they?
neo

Post by neo »

... this is about 1.5beta is it not? If you've been reading as I guess you have, 1.5 gameplay should = 1.3 gameplay ... If so, why are gameplay bugs that were never in 1.3 surfacing even if it is a beta? Is 1.5beta not just 1.3 with enhanced interface, support options? gameplay bugs DO NOT come from interface enhancements or support related options..

By the way magma, (interface anomaly) the control bar at the bottom of the screen is skewered, the tabs don't light up when I like a formation or "scatter" "retreat" "guard", making it hard to tell if I selected it or not.
neo

Post by neo »

err that "like" in the last part = click