Ghol bug 1.5

Talk about anything here.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

I had my two ghols loaded up with puss and one satchel charge..then i attack this heron guard hero on KG.. now my ghols just hit on the heron like if they were empy.. and after like 20 secs they throw. This has also happend on gimble sometime as far as i know. i got the film.. where do i send it. FUCKING GAY GHOL BUG
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

iron(at)projectmagma.net - yep, a film would be great :)
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder
grim

Post by grim »

Also the "magic lockball" bug is still there. You know, the one where you click on a unit but the lockball won't track the target but goes on a nature hike instead. ;)
:-)
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

iron wrote:iron(at)projectmagma.net - yep, a film would be great :)
ok i sent it.. hotmail is acting anal today not sure if u got the attachment.. i sent two mails
Acheron LoA&BME
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

I've only received one - no attachment :\ If email won't work can you mb drop by hl.udogs.net (Hotline) and upload to Uploads->Myth Bug Film Uploads? Call it 1.5 Ghol Bug or something and I'll know what it is :)

And grim ... got a film of the lock problem?
Gekko np

Post by Gekko np »

I thought the ghol hit while having puss was a feature :O
It does that when double clicking I think. :o
-Gekko np
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

iron wrote:I've only received one - no attachment :\ If email won't work can you mb drop by hl.udogs.net (Hotline) and upload to Uploads->Myth Bug Film Uploads? Call it 1.5 Ghol Bug or something and I'll know what it is :)

And grim ... got a film of the lock problem?
i did upload it to that HL.. its called IRON PROJECT GUY or something
Acheron LoA&BME
ska

Post by ska »

Gekko np wrote:I thought the ghol hit while having puss was a feature :O
It does that when double clicking I think. :o

Oooh that's awesome.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

erm the ghol thing must be fixed its fucking gay. we dont want smart ghols. please dont modify unites.
Acheron LoA&BME
Pistol_Pete

Post by Pistol_Pete »

I was unaware that Acheron's voice spoke for the whole Myth community.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Pistol_Pete wrote:I was unaware that Acheron's voice spoke for the whole Myth community.
OMG!! Where have jOO been Pete ?? :oO

Acheron elected himself Myth Mouthpiece and Protector way back with 1.4 mb. ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

Although ... in this case Ach is right. Ghols shouldn't use their close range attack as a result of double-clicking on the target (has been that way since 1.4). Will be corrected.
Acheron

Post by Acheron »

pistol pete ur a fucking newbie. Now listen WE DONT WANT MODIFIED UNITES IN MYTH2. A double click ghol puss throw is not a good idea mainly because it overpowers the ghol. Now you know that it doesnt have puss if it slaps an archer for example.. if this "feature" was implented the ghol could more easy sneak more into a bunch of unites and throw his puss packets. This would make ghols more powerful aka it is a change of game balance which works perfectly. 2nd thing is that i double click all the time when i play so it would be a pain in the ass that the ghol DIDNT throw. There is a map made with smart ghols which has throwing what it carry as 2ndary attack. U go and play the pete., or you can make ur own map with those ghols. You dont start to fukin modify myth 2 unites man, stupid. If you are gonna change on the game itself. You can A) Make a plugin which give all kind of spells and gay shit. B) play mazzerimz demise. C) shoot urself because ur a fag. D) Pretend to be bungie since u know how things work the best.

The change in melee was stupid because it was a change in gameplay in a 4 year old game. However it was not that of a big change so people did attopt. But i still hate how playmyths poll said: "ble bla new very realstic and good melee vote A" "old melee unrealstic bla bla bug vote B" now of course everybody WHO is to newbie vote A of course because they are not able to regognize the changes or do not understand that thwy suck. (yeah some good people thought 1.4 melee was good.) but MOST people who know how to play reg myththought that 1.4 woulda been great if it was the graphical changes, plus fixing the walkbug. But no, the gameplay was changed which is a very bad idea.. U dont fix what aint broken just because somebody (pistol pete for example) who never got any good and always got ass raped thought it was boring and wanted changes which brought more luck factors into games. A good player will always win vs a worse player still. But a bad player might beat a average player once in a while now because of such factors. Last time it was used against me that i was afraid for father xmas and lebukin to become myth gods. well those theories failed.

The thing magma is doing wrong is not using people like me and my order, NP, Cocks, etc for testing new builds.We are players who play reg all the time and very fast notice bugs then we can come with feedback whats wrong etc and what is good. Magma use coopers who has no idea how reg should work for good gameplay and longvity. Their reports would be something like this "You really need to fix the post game picture it has ugly text and calculated my dwarf to only have 10 kills wheeee" (---- retard. These bugs should be corrected as well but they are not first priority gameplay issues are most important. Like the drag selecting wasnt discovered before because people like u pete sucks nuts. You know if enough people gets annoyed all the time they are gonna quit.

To sum up it is a good idea to improve stuff, it is not a good idea to fix whats not broken.
As i said gj with 1.5 its mostly good when shit gets corrected.
Acheron LoA&BME
ChrisP

Post by ChrisP »

I think the best thing about 1.5 is how fetch have better range, dwarves throw faster and trow are easier to kill now. That and some of the other changes have really improved my playing skill.
Myrd
Site Admin

Post by Myrd »

Acheron, if you expect people to respect you and listen to what you have to say on these boards, I would suggest you stop your constant insults and swearing, and act in a civilized manner. Just because you find a bug doesn't give you the right to start insulting people on these boards - in fact such behaviour is probably detrimental to your cause of getting the bug fixed (the more childish you act, the less chances your arguments are taken seriously). So for your own good, you should try to act more civilized.

Edited By Myrd on 1081787653