Lack of instuc. manual, one quick question - I bet everyone knows this

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
evangelic

Post by evangelic »

hello. i have recently started playin myth and myth ii again (god bless this site for keepin em alive) but i have long lost the manuals, and i cant figure out how to select all my units and keep them in there current formation without switching to one of the preset formations. for example ill throw my archers out front in a short line, and drop the melee units into a box behind them, an i want to move the whole group AS IS without changing my custom layout. this is hard to describe well, but thanks in advance for helpin me out.
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

To select all units, hit return

to keep formation, i think you have to select "persistent formation ready" in preferences menu

PS: the manual is on the CD, in html format
evangelic

Post by evangelic »

i have the option set correctly in the preferences menu, but for some reason the game randomly denies or allows me to move in my custom formation. as soon as i use any other formation, however, i can no longer use a custom one until i randomly am allowed to again. wierd, but its pissing me off, custom forms. can mean a swift victory and WAY less key pressing... thanks anyway...