How do you install requiem of the dead?

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
The Eternal Soldier

Post by The Eternal Soldier »

Hey, I downloaded Requiem of the Dead but it doesn't come with installation instructions and all my efforts to put various items in my plugins folder has failed to make any map show up in the list when I activate it. That is, I go to plugins, turn RotD on, but the map doesn't appear in the list.
"I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the world goes dim and cold. I am hero."
Brainbug

Post by Brainbug »

when you activated it in plugins, hold shift while clicking the OK button
United States Marine

Post by United States Marine »

I too am having the same difficulties with the map. I downloaded the map, and put it in my plugins folder just like I would any other map. However other RotD games still appear red to me, and when I check for it in my plugins menu to host it, I activate it but it fails to show up among my list of maps. If anyone has any assistance for this problem it would be greatly appreciated, I am dying to play it.
iron
Site Admin

Post by iron »

when you see a red game, click on it as if to join (the game can be running, doesn't matter) and see what message it tells you.
...playing as long5hot on War Thunder