Bumpy camera movement

A forum for solving problems that might be encountered during installation, updating, or in game.
Cu

Post by Cu »

During the beta patch before this new one I had perfect camera movement. But before that it was the complete opposite of smooth. It has now returned with the latest patch. The only way I can describe it is extreme bumpy movement whenever I use it. Like I have 20 fps but when I check I have 160+ fps. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Specs: p4 1.8 ghz 256 DDR ram Geforce Ti 200 latest drivers and Soundblaster with latest drivers.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Kinda like lag, but with the camera instead, ie you try to move it a few times/ways and nothing, then suddenly it bursts through the last few movements you had been trying to do a few secs ago ??

If so, this sounds like something I had as well, though Fe told me how to alleviate it, I dont recall at the moment what the solution was. :o(

Ill try to find what 'that solution' was or poke Fe into providing some input. :o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"