Models

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

im trying to make the waterfall model from "landing at white falls" a little bigger (wider) so it wont look bad with my river. is there a way to do this or am gonna have to do it in photoshop... which i do not want to do
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
Samasara

Post by Samasara »

you could try exporting it, editing it, and reimporting. That would be alot of effort though. Be just as easy to make a new model
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

To be honest you're better off editing your river so it will either fit two waterfalls, or become narrower as it nears the fall. One option is to create a pool at the top and bottom, as waterfalls will sometimes do this in real-life, so widen your river a bit then narrow it to fit.

There is a really hackish way that could workusing the original model, but I would suggest editing your river as it is the easier and less problem-prone solution.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Floyd is Pink

Post by Floyd is Pink »

well damn. i thought itd be as easy as resizing units! but i guess ill start working on that soon. thanks guys
the longer you hold it, the warmer it gets.
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

Alas no, the tools available for models, although better than nothing, are still pretty basic and buggy unfortunately :(
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these: