Loathing - Gdi, tis f00ked

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
skrew

Post by skrew »

well my problem is that my loathign now runs at 1fps in any mesh, including new ones without refl maps on em. so ive tried chucking my prefs out and ive tried the new loathing beta, which has the same problem. iva asked a few ppl bout it on HL, they've no idea. i was hoping that someone who had the same problem had come across this and fixed it, it never used to act like this and i havent changed anything since, yet now its impossible to work in, any help?

~skrew
King kong died for our sins!
mauglir

Post by mauglir »

You said Loathing *now* runs at 1fps, so does that mean it used to run well? Did you install a new OS update? Are you using the new version of Loathing (1.5.x)?
Mauglir
skrew

Post by skrew »

it used to run perfectly, it runs now as if i am runnign it in the background (the same way myth acts if you alt+tab) no new os updates, i run os 9.2.2. i launched loathing one day and bam its as slow as hell, im like k wtf, chuck my prefs, open up another, new mesh, and its the same. so i inquire as to how to obtain the newest 1.5.1 loathing beta and its the samething... now im stuck and its almost impossible for me to do any loathing work, which i would rather like to do :(.
King kong died for our sins!