Unit control map action - Monster source flag

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Industry

Post by Industry »

Does anyone know how the Unit Control-->Monster Source Flag Map Action works? Is it in action on any plugins? Its not in any of the Bungie Maps.

Also, aside from monster subj what other "Add Custom" Parameters are out there? Anyone know the syntax rules for that beastie?

Industry
haravikk
Site Admin

Post by haravikk »

For 'add custom' you really have to either look at other maps. The main one was the onii flag but that now has a template under 1.4 and 1.5 (Ghost visibility).
As for monster source, I've played around with it a lot, but to the best of my knowledge it does absolutely nothing.
Being Haravikk gets you girls like these:
Industry

Post by Industry »

The only think I can think of is that it was added for effects like Soulblighter turning into ravens but
then Bungie thought of another way to do it.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]Pure speculation of course, but I always thought it was an aborted attempt to add that which 1.5 has, Respawning. :o)

I think that they stumbled onto the projectile limit issue with the multis running on deathmatch and just went no further than the template for this parameter for solo scripting ?? ;op[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"