Pirate tagset... - Here ya go road!

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.

Post by »

yes I know, I've seen a pirate units tagset around somewhere...can't remember where though...
Units:
Scurvy Scallyway - Drunk as a skunk and smells worse
Sword - he swings his sword now lets hope he can hit something with it after all that drinking
Beer Bottle - He'll throw his beer at you and then complain

Swabby - weak but quick on their feet
Mop - doesn't do very much damage but it stuns people
Sponge - in a pinch they'll throw their sponges at you, because of all the crap all over it, it'll paralyze you.

Pirate - bread and butter unit
sword - fairly good with his sword, but not the greatest
pistol - one of those old one shot pistols, not very accurate but it has its uses

Pirate Cap'n - Arrrrr!
sword - better than the Pirate but still not the best
pistol - one of those old one shot pistols, not very accurate but it has its uses
hook - close range but good for gutting your opponent

Lusty Bar Maid - *kiss*
slap - doesn't do much but stuns the male units
heal(kiss) - uhm...heals units...yeah...GET A ROOM!!!!

Of course there'd be ships and stuff, but I can't think of good stats that would be fair off the top of my head right now...I'll add more later
Vidmaster's Oath:
I pledge to punch all switches, to never shoot where I could use grenades, to admit the existence of no level except Total Carnage, to never use Caps Lock as my ‘run’ key, and to never, ever, leave a single Bob alive.

Post by »

Ships: (subject to changes)
Frigate - fastest of the wooden hulks. Isn't heavily armed, only has 4 cannons on each side.

Destroyer - slower than a Frigate but more heavily armed. has 6 cannons on each side

Battleship - fairly slow but heavily armed, has 8 cannons on each side

Galleon - very very slow but can take loads of punishment and dish it out too before sinking to the deep. Has 12 cannons on each side.

gametypes:
Brawl - BC
Ocean Warfare - BC (Naval)
King of the Booty - KOTH
One With The Keg - Steal the Bacon
Last Drunk Standing - LMOTH
Capture the Booty - CTF
Bar Maid Roundup - Hunting
Save the Whales - Hunting (Naval)
Greed - Teritorries
Kill the Cap'n - Assassin
Sink the Galleon - Assassin (Naval)
Sack the Town - One Flag CTF, one team defends the other assaults (We want your beer and we'll take it!)
Vidmaster's Oath:
I pledge to punch all switches, to never shoot where I could use grenades, to admit the existence of no level except Total Carnage, to never use Caps Lock as my ‘run’ key, and to never, ever, leave a single Bob alive.
Road

Post by Road »

The plugin is called "Pirates 1.0". I believe it only has like 4 or 5 units.
As far as making new unit collections for new ideas its not easy to find some one to do that. I myself have a few great ideas for new plugins that require some new 3d modeled collections..im still practicing at it though :D