This is just an idea about balh'al

A forum for discussing map making ideas and problems for the Myth series.
Stevens

Post by Stevens »

I loved what magma did with mazzarin. notonly does he attack with thrall but he hired fir'bolg and dwarves, ghols, mauls, and many other dark units. In the myth 3 manual it said each decade to come bahl'al attacked Llancarfan and came back even stronger. Wouldn't u think that after he killed mazzarin he would then attack Llancarfan. This is only an idea but there could be a map where Llancarfan is under seige by the watcher with thrall and trow and fir'bolg and dwarves and all those types of units.
GHOST®

Post by GHOST® »

[color=DFC99B]
Guest wrote:I loved what magma did with mazzarin. notonly does he attack with thrall but he hired fir'bolg and dwarves, ghols, mauls, and many other dark units. In the myth 3 manual it said each decade to come bahl'al attacked Llancarfan and came back even stronger. Wouldn't u think that after he killed mazzarin he would then attack Llancarfan. This is only an idea but there could be a map where Llancarfan is under seige by the watcher with thrall and trow and fir'bolg and dwarves and all those types of units.
Well, like many other ideas, this one is likely to sit here unless the person who suggested it takes the idea and gets things moving, at which point soliciting help and input would become a much easier task.

To get started, you could use the Defend or Capture Muirthemne maps mb ??

Anyways, as much as I would like to help or even do a map set up like this, I am already overcommitted to other projects, probably more than enough to keep me BZ into 2005. ;o)[/color]
"Do you want to be healed now? Or would you prefer to bleed to death so I can try my hand at resurrection?"