THE TFL REVOUTION™ - Like TFL? READ THIS NOW

Talk about anything here.
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I have noticed recently that TFL is dead as my neighbor's cat so I am brining it back.

The current time for the TFLRev (As I call it) is 8 pm GMT every Monday @ PlayMyth.net.

For all the US Mythers who can't play when UK people can, I might change the time to Saturday 8 pm GMT, we will see.

So far 8 people have joined and some others have shown interrest. Spread the word on MariusNet (which I can't use cuz time difference means no one is online when I am) that TFL is BACK at PlayMyth.net.

If we got some support from some old time players it would be great because most of us never actually played TFL in the old days.

If it got onto any websites' news pages that would be great. It might be appearing in the 'blue news bar' thing on the PlayMyth.net chat bar but it won't be on the news page.

Diomedes, you always said you love TFL. You interrested?

How about it guys? It's not the sort of thing I expect on many news pages but it'd be great if the greatest (and possibly only great) map-makers of our time (**hint hint**) endorsed my efforts to give something to a community I have taken a lot from.
===========================================
Join the revolution and I will deliver a very attractive woman to your house and make sure she never leaves*

*Not actually true
Toolman

Post by Toolman »

Sounds like fun. The longer you play, the more likely I'll be able to show.
"Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity." --Larry Lang
"Those would be willing to sacrifice a little bit of liberty for a little bit of security, deserve neither." --Benjamin Franklin