A-Red Does Legendary

Talk about anything here.
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

I just beat Morte Della Luna on legendary!

That probably means nothing to most of you, because you have done this sort of thing a million times, but this is actually the first time I have beaten ANYTHING on legendary. Back in the day, when I first got Myth 2, I played the campaign on normal because that's what I do with any new game I get. Last spring, when I got back into the game, I tried on legendary and got creamed by the brigands on level 2 (yeah, I know that's pathetic), and ever since I've been doing pretty much everything on normal.

So anyway, I decided to try again, using one of the plugins that is supposed to be particularly difficult, and I managed with no casualties. Again, you all probably beat things on legendary with no casualties all the time, and are really unimpressed right now, but this is a first for me, and I'm damn proud of myself and felt that I needed to write a long-winded, rambling forum to share my feat with the uninterested world.

That's all for now, I have to go conquer some more plugs!

A-Red
Graydon

Post by Graydon »

Tough map... cant recall beating that particular mesh on leg... think i've done it on hero... definitely not with no casualties though.. that's impressive. Were you using saves and 1/4 speeds though? ;)

For it to _really_ count.. you gotta play it in a netgame... not necessarily online... but in a netgame so you cant pause or slow/speed up gameplay :)
A-Red

Post by A-Red »

I used saves in a couple of places, but I never lowered the speed. So I guess it half counts.

A-Red
Dio

Post by Dio »

Better than me! You should be proud. I really am bad at multi-tasking....soo most of the solo maps outside of the original, I do poorly. Congrats. I play Crows Bridge on timid at 1/2. ;)
"The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but progress".
- Joseph Joubert
The Elfoid

Post by The Elfoid »

I've done that map on leg a few times, but it was so hard it wasn't actually fun. TFL is harder than Myth II so I don't do that on leg much.

Has anyone ever beaten Mazzarin's Demive IV on Legendary alone?
Frederick the Great

Post by Frederick the Great »

Congrats, A-Red, that's way, way better than me... the only map I've ever beaten on Legendary was Willow Creek, and I lost everybody but my dwarf and one archer. Tried Morte Della Luna for the first time today (on Normal) after reading your post, and rapidly died, and died, and died again. Reckon I'll keep at it, though. Seems to be a pretty cool map, and I need a challenge.

-FTG