TFL Campaing in co-op veteran units

Talk about anything here.
fumaito

TFL Campaing in co-op veteran units

Post by fumaito »

Hi, me and 2 friends are playing this lovely game in coop, exactly TFL levels v2 but we are not getting veteran units at the start of each level, despite having the option turned on while creating the server. Are we missing something or it is not a thing on Co-op??

Thanks in advance, and btw my friends never played this game, i forced them to try it with me atleast for 1 or 2 levels, and now they are addicted :lol: What an amazing and lovely game
fumaito

Re: TFL Campaing in co-op veteran units

Post by fumaito »

Nevermind, I just found out that i need to press "Restart Game" when completing a mission and then change the next level in the lobby, instead of quitting the game and starting a new lobby with the next level.

Sorry for being dumb :facepalm:
Point

Post by Point »

Yes currently if you quit the online game that is the end of vets... offline they save with the saved game. FYI There is a new way to save veterans coop units online for pc myth and hopefully it will incorporated into 1.8.4 for mac and pc... anyway HMP <- the player is the one who has links for how to get it to work. I'm a mac user so haven't gone there yet. Have fun!
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.
fumaito

Post by fumaito »

Point wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:03 pm Yes currently if you quit the online game that is the end of vets... offline they save with the saved game. FYI There is a new way to save veterans coop units online for pc myth and hopefully it will incorporated into 1.8.4 for mac and pc... anyway HMP <- the player is the one who has links for how to get it to work. I'm a mac user so haven't gone there yet. Have fun!
Thanks for answering! But can you please elaborate on how it can be done?? We are playing on PC, but i dont know what HMP is nor how to save the ranks. Thank you again!!
Point

Post by Point »

HMP is the player that created the save vet script... look for him in authors and pm him maybe he can walk you through it... with any luck it will be automatic and included in 1.8.4 version of myth.
if one does not learn from the failings of the past they are likely to suffer its return.