Pending item approval request

A forum for dicussing all matters related to the tain.
WalterWight

Pending item approval request

Post by WalterWight »

Hey there, I wanted to see if I could get a status update on the map pack I submitted yesterday? Hoping to use the slick feature that directs people to the Tain in case they don’t have the map. Hosting a release party around 1pm CST today.
WalterWight

Re: Pending item approval request

Post by WalterWight »

If my map isn't active on the Tain by the time I am hosting my debut party will the map still link to the Tain if I host the same version that I uploaded once it is approved? Or is it critical that the map I am hosting was originally downloaded from the approved Tain file in order for Myth to link it?
Melekor
Site Admin

Post by Melekor »

Your plug is approved now.

The linking system works based on the checksum in the plugin file, so as long as the file is identical to the one you uploaded, it doesn't matter where it came from. So no you don't need to download your own map again to host it.
WalterWight

Post by WalterWight »

Thanks for the information. Also, please note that I just re uploaded a version that fixed a glitch on Gloom Over the River (updating the Forest Giant to the community's preferred version and changed the Warlock to Warlock of Fire (what it was intended to be).